| 94 |

Credit To: ♫ @MrBoomBoomMan ♫
———————————————————
Who would help you when you're hurt and what they'd do

Aries: Eyeless Jack - carries you somewhere safe and sound where he can help you with your injuries.

Taurus: Splendorman - hugs, hugs, and more hugs. Literally all you get from him...

Gemini: Nurse Ann - immediately goes to work on tending to your injuries and making sure you're okay.

Cancer: Jeff The Killer - Leaves you to die.

Leo: Masky - sees that you're hurt and panics at first, then manages to calm down and get you serious help.

Virgo: Judge Angels - is determined to help you herself, so she tries tending to your injuries until she realizes she can't do it and should get you real professional help...

Libra: BEN Drowned - *Plays Song of HEALING.*

Scorpio: Sally Williams - lets you lay in her bed and she makes you tea and brings you cookies and places all her stuffed animals around you to keep you company.

Sagittarius: Slenderman - simply just heals you and leaves.

Capricorn: Ticci-Toby - personally takes you to the care of Nurse Ann/Dr.Smiley, but doesn't leave your side until you're well again.

Aquarius: Puppeteer - takes care of you manages to heal you himself somehow...

Pisces: Smile Dog - snuggles up next to you and tries to comfort you in your time of pain.