Breathing heavy she managed to get out "Sorry Maur I didn't know what to do I didn't want to lead them to the house and I didn't want to get a beating"

"It's ok look it's ok now you can sit properly."

I can feel her eyes on me then she asks "Err Maur what aren't you wearing?"

Thinking fast I just said "I had just got out of the bath when you rang! I was not coming in my robe"

"Well I think your robe and heels would of been just as good as your shorts and heels" Jane states as she places her hand over the middle console and rests it on my thigh

Just as we head down our street I say to her
"Well I'm going to go straight up and sort my hair out"

"Ok"

I head straight inside rather hurried I didn't want the neighbors to see what I was wearing! Going straight up to my room I hear Jane drop her bag lock the door and fall onto the couch.

Mind filling the kettle? - M

Listening from the top of the stair I hear her move to the kitchen smiling to myself I wait to hear her reaction..

"Nice... cold..." hearing the cap of the bottle hit the counter I know she has found the real reason I sent her there

"WHAT THE HELL... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" excited tones fill the house and I hear her feet hitting the stairs two at a time,

I move over to my mirror and pretend I'm sorting my hair before she comes flying through the open door.

"Maur are you serious?!? You got tickets to the Sox and you got the best club seats available, with a meet and greet?!?" Sounding like a child on Christmas morning

I watch her through my mirror as she walks closer to me,
"I told you, your only 18 once" I say smiling she's clearly extremely excited and greatful

Spinning me around leaning down she kisses me deeply and meaningfully, breaking away after a while

"Thank you so much, I don't know how I'll ever repay you for your kindness." She breathes

Smiling and standing on my tip toes now I don't have my heels on wrapping my arms around her neck I just say
"go and get in the shower or else we will be late"

"Late for what babe?" Melting a little inside as she calls me babe

"You'll see..now go on otherwise you'll be waiting for me!"

When I hear the water go on and I'm sure she's in the shower I creep into her room and hang the garment bag up on the front of the wardrobe.

Taking my top off and shorts I put my robe back on so I don't wreck my hair as I take it off later.
I opt for the hair style I started with this morning until I had to shake it out. I fix my make up and my hair just as I'm going into put my dress on I hear a "woah ok.." Jane obviously just found the suit I got her.

I see it's just turned 7pm there's a knock on my door
"I'll be down in a minute Jane could you pour me a wine please?"

"Sure"

I slide the dress on over my head and let it fall down my body, god this silk feels so good against my skin. Slipping my heels on picking a black clutch bag up I check myself in the mirror, it's falling perfectly and these heels just lift it off the floor enough, and that back line is amazing.

Smiling to myself I head out of my room.

—————————————-

Jane's PoV

Going back into my room after I showered I see s garment bag hanging on the wardrobe with wear me written on the front. I unzip it and pull out what's hanging inside.

"Woah..ok" I exclaim looking at the suit that was hanging inside the bag.

I pull the trousers on, skinny fit of course, I take the shirt out next buttoning it up noticing that they don't go all the way up or down it's like how I wore my shirt the other day.. finally I slip the jacket on it fits like a glove.

God that woman knows how to shop I think to myself. I put my all black converse on and head out of my room over to Maura's knocking on the door I hear her say she'll be down in a minute and I head to the kitchen to pour her a wine like she asked. Grabbing a beer from the fridge I lean against the counter waiting for Maura to come down, hearing her heels half way down the stairs I look up to her.

I try to say something but nothing comes out
"Close your mouth Janie" she smiles

"Wow Maura you look.... amazing" I say as I'm staring at her "silk" I question

"Yes.. Jane you look gorgeous" she breaths walking up to me

Putting my arm around her to feel her close to me I step back looking down at her with a smile on my face "backless?"

"Backless Jane" she breaths

"Perfect for me to do this then..." I move around her and slowly leave kisses down her spine to where her dress finishes at her lower back.

"I bet everything is heightened in that dress" whispering into her ear as I slowly wrap my hands around her waist

A small moan escapes her mouth and we are brought back down to earth by the noise of a car honking its horn.

"Time to go" she grabs my hand pulling me behind her
———————-