Time To Battle~~~!

Start from the beginning

Class 1-C: (Agree....)

-Meanwhile-

Mikoto saw Izuku looking at little frightened.

Mikoto: Scared?

Deku: Y-Yeah...just a little uneasy. I mean...I'm going up next with Sero.

Mikoto: I remember him. Isn't he that guy with the tape dispenser quirk.

Izuku nodded. Even though Sero seem like an easy person to fight but he was still gonna do his best to prove his worth. Even though Deku had more power over Sero. He still couldn't control it...

He didn't want to lose just yet because of one for all.

Mikoto: You'll do fine. I believe in you. Just like how you believe in me...

Deku: *Smiles* Thanks Miichan.

-Later-

Present Mic: Third Match! Making a weird face despite his brilliant performance! Midoriya Izuku from Class 1-A! And here's comes the plain boy with tape dispenser quirk, also from Class 1-A, Sero Hanta!

Sero cracks his knuckles with a determined smile.

Sero: Alright Midoriya! Let's make this a fair match!

Deku: Y-You got it Hanta-kun!

Present Mic: Begin!

Sero used his quirk first. He sends out his tape to capture Izuku. But the boy was fast enough to dodge. Not for long though. Another roll of tape came charging and it was able to patch onto Izuku's arm. Sero uses this opportunity to send Midoriya out of the ring.

However, thinking fast, Deku uses Full Cowl, which broke his entire arm but it was able to destroy the tape off him.

Then uses his only good arm, he grabs the tape. With one battle cry, Izuku pulls Sero up in the air, making the boy scream in shock before he was slammed onto the concrete ground...out of the ring.

Present Mic: HE DID IT! MIDORIYA IZUKU MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!

The crowd erupted in cheers once again. His classmates beamed down at him with smiles excluding at few people like Bakugou and Shouto for previous matters.

Deku: (I-I did it...)

All-Might, in his skeleton form, watching from the tunnel made a small smile.

All-Might: (Good Job Young Midoriya...)

Deku: A-Ah Sero-kun! Are you okay?

The black boy gets up and rubs his head.

Sero: Ow...Yeah I'm fine. But I should be asking you that question.

Deku: Huh...?

Then it dawned on him. His left arm...it needs medical attention.

Deku: R-Right...? I-I should get to Recovery Girl...

Mikoto: *Groans* (Again Izuku? You're killing me here...)

Sero: Same...I need to make sure I don't have brain damage~! Oh...and Midoriya?

Deku: Yes?

Sero: *Smiles* Good luck in the second round. I hope you make it to the finals.

Deku: *Smiles* Thanks!

-Later-

Up next was Ashido Mina and Yuga Aoyama.

To be honest, it was a pretty easy fight for Mina. When Aoyama fired his laser at her, she was able to dodge while skating or sliding on her acid. She toss some acid onto Aoyama's belt causing his pants to fall.

Aoyama: Oh no....

The crowd laughed at the display. Humiliated, Aoyama tried to pull his pants up, giving Mina an opening.

She uppercut punched him square in the jaw.

Mina: Hell Yeah!

That was enough to knock poor Aoyama out.

Present Mic: Aoyama is out! Ashido Mina advances to the second round!

-Meanwhile-

Lilac Eastwood was watching the others battle it out from the sidelines.
She made a small miserable sigh to herself. She not sure why...but maybe withdrawing from the festival was a bad idea....

If only...She could tell the full truth to her classmates...But...Would they believe her...?

She looks at her arm....

"Useless!"

She shuddered. Those words stung like a bee. She wiped the tears from her eyes and quickly healed the words on her arm. However, they were still a little visible. Enough to make it look like scratches.

She needed to leave...

She can't stay here...

She has to-!

???: Lilac...?

The girl was brought out of her unwanted thoughts and turned to see Mikoto, Sylvia, and Hein. They were surprised to see her there at the festival. They thought she went home. Why is she here anyway instead of there?

Lilac: You guys....?

Mikoto: Lilac-chan...Is it okay if we talk to you for a minute...?