Chapter 8 - A "Date"

Hello sexy skittles! Enjoy Chapter 8 A "Date" of Not Just Friends !!

Levy's P.O.V.

"Uhh, I can explain?" How could I be so careless and walk in holding Gajeel's hand with the possibility of running into one of my teammates? Even though, I didn't let go of Gajeel's hand. I'm not going to let their opinions ruin our relationship.

Lucy stepped out of the elevator and led us to seats in the lobby and sat down while motioning us to sit down next to her. "Uh yeah, your going to explain." She didn't sound upset, she sounded more interested.

"Uhh, well, umm....." I looked up to Gajeel for help on explaining everything. I didn't know where to start. "I had a crushing Gajeel," there was a pause as my cheeks heated up before I continued. "I told him and he feels the same way, we found out earlier today," I mumbled the whole time but somehow she understood me. "We just went across the street to the arcade and stayed there for a little while."

"Oooh! YAYYYY!" she cheered with excitement. Others in the lobby stared at us for a moment before continuing with their day. I imagined that we looked weird. A really tall guy that has a ton of piercings and all black clothes holding a really short, blue haired girl's hand while talking to a really perky blonde. We are a weird bunch. "We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. We have been waiting for both if you to finally see that the other liked you. Wait until I tell Mira! She will be so happy!"

"Yeaahh, about that-" Gajeel started. I already knew what he was going to say. That he didn't want anyone else to know for my sake.

"It's fine with me," I interrupted. Gajeel looked down at me, confusion decorating his facial features. 'God I hate being shorter than him' I had thought it through my head and I decide I was going explain it to him later. I gave him a reassuring nod before we both faced Lucy again.

"If it's fine with Shrimp, it's fine with me," Gajeel nodded and stood up. Lucy squealed before running off somewhere outside. "Shall we?" Gajeel faked an accent as he held his hand out.

"We shall," I answered in the same accent before laughing as I took his hand. After playing around we headed back towards the elevator and headed to our rooms.

"Uhh, want to come watch tv with me in my room?" We stood right in front of our rooms. Gajeel scratched the back of his head and looked away. I could tell that his cheeks had started to heat up and turn red even though I couldn't see them.

"You're acting so shy!" I playfully hit his shoulder when he looked at me with a smirk on his face and one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, really?" he used the key card and dragged me into his room. "If I was shy would I do this?" 'Oh no,' He pulled me to the bed and his fingers went straight to my stomach. He moved his fingers wildly over my torso making me laugh so loudly I was afraid someone would think something was wrong. I tried to push his hands away by grabbing his wrists and pushing as hard as I could but I wasn't strong enough. He was straddled on top of me as he tickled my sides.

I gasped for air in between laughs, "Gajeel.. hahahahaha!.. Stooop!" At this point I was yelling. I could barely breath between all of the laughing, gasping, and my efforts to make him stop tickling me.

"Fine," he finally stopped. He paused for a moment before opening his mouth again. "Nah, never mind," he quickly returned to tickling me. "So, are you going to call me shy again?"

"Noo! Ahahaha!" I couldn't control my sudden bursts of laughter and giggling.

"Promise?" He raised one of his eyebrows again, still tickling me which made it almost impossible for me to answer.