*・ first time ・*

Start from the beginning

Ben's eyes were cloudy with an emotion Thea knew all too well, for it was the same look she held whenever she gazed at the boy in front of her. Love.

Thea jolted from shock when lips were suddenly smashed against her own, but she quickly kissed back, never tiring of the feeling of kissing Ben, or the taste of his lips on hers. She pulled back slightly as a thought crossed her mind- "Is this what you want?" she asked sincerely, not wanting to push him into something he didn't want either.

She knew people often forgot that boys needed to consent too and that not every boy wanted sex. Thea could never do that to Ben, and if he wanted to wait a hundred years before they did anything, or maybe just never at all, then she'd happily settle for holding his hand and sharing kisses for the rest of their lives.

Ben hurriedly nodded his head, trying to lean into her space and capture her lips with his again, but the serious look in her eye made him stop and answer seriously. "Yes, Thea. I want this more than anything else in my life. I want you. I need you," he said earnestly, repeating her earlier words.

Thea nodded once before cupping the back of his neck and smashing their lips together, their kisses sloppy and rushed, both desperately wanting to get as close to the other as possible and too fervent for technique. Their kissing became more passionate as Thea moved closer and threw one leg over his, straddling Ben's lap and wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him in closer. They both moaned into the kiss at the new position, Thea rubbing against Ben's lap in the most intimate way, sending pleasurable shivers down both their spines.

Thea could feel herself flushing, her body feeling hot while the pit of her stomach began tightening as she felt Ben harden from beneath her, the new sensation made Thea clench her thighs in desire.

Realising he was too damn respectful for his own good, Thea decided to take charge and took a hold of Ben's hands - that had previously been hovering an inch from her body - and guided one to her small waist and the other to her clothed breasts, humming in approval when he tightened his grip in response, cupping her chest with more confidence.

They continued kissing, Thea swiping her tongue across the boy's lower lip demanding entrance and thoroughly mapping out Ben's mouth. She began moaning as the boy's large hand caused goosebumps to appear on her body as it slipped from her breasts and caressed her neck, reaching the ends of her long hair, wrapping it around his hand before tugging in a teasing manner. She groaned at the action, pushing herself further into Ben's lap, wanting to feel more of his hard length against her inner thigh.

Thea was suddenly flipped over; her blonde hair was sent flying and landed around her face like a halo as she gazed up into Ben's dark eyes. He still held a slightly shy countenance - something he'd never lose, and that Thea loved about him - but his gaze was considerably harder than normal, his eyes dark with lust. He lowered his head and began kissing her neck eagerly, Thea moaning turned on by his show of dominance.

She impatiently tugged at the bottom of his white shirt, wanting to see her love in all his tanned glory. Thea loved Ben's skin and could honestly wax poetry at his natural sun-kissed complexion. Ben seemed to get the message as he leant back, pulling his shirt over his head and threw it off the side of the bed uncaringly, staring down at the beauty that lay beneath him. His confidence seemed to falter slightly once he realised how vulnerable he was compared to Thea, yet he shivered when her dainty hands began running over his exposed chest, her gaze showing desire and hunger.

"Beautiful," Thea whispered as she leant forward to kiss the boy's collarbones, watching in fascination and pride as his neck flushed red at her comment, Thea following his blush with her lips.