*・ first time ・*

Start from the beginning

Thea had first mentioned her plan to Ben a couple of months ago when she'd reached her boiling point with their kisses and heated make-out sessions in any hiding spots they could find within the Academy. She'd resented not being able to be with Ben in her own bloody home and so had devised her current plan; manipulate their Father into letting the pair leave the Academy for the night, and then book a hotel room, giving the teens the privacy they'd sorely craved since they'd admitted their feelings for each other almost a year ago.

However, her plan of dinner and relaxation was being thrown out of the window as she gazed at the boy laid beside her. The boy she was so in love with it sometimes scared her. The boy who made her heart race like no mission ever could and whose smiles or secret glances would leave her chest tight and butterflies in her stomach for hours afterwards.

Thea knew they were both young, but they'd been forced to grow up faster than was healthy, and so she knew even at such a young age that there was nobody else for her but Ben. She couldn't imagine loving anybody else if she were to live a hundred lifetimes and she craved to be able to touch him and love him how real lovers would.

Thea Hargreeves had never craved a normal life quite as much as she did whenever she stared at the love of her life, Ben Hargreeves.

Without further thought, Thea pushed her lips against the boys in a desperate kiss, not quite believing they truly had the night to themselves, to be able to express their love without secrecy or shame.

Ben kissed back just as fervently. It was still a slight shock whenever Thea kissed him, as he still couldn't quite believe she loved him back, unknowing how he was blessed with the luck of requited love. He'd loved Thea for a long time, ever since they'd been children and he'd watched her and Five flirt - or as they called it, bantered - with one another and his stomach had clenched and twisted in displeasure. It'd taken him a while to understand why his chest would ache horribly or why his nose would scrunch in dislike whenever he saw how close Thea was with others, but after a long talk with his best friend - and her twin - he'd realised just how infatuated he was with Thea Hargreeves.

Ben still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the love he held for her so ardently was returned in full. However, Ben wasn't stupid and didn't sit to ponder how he'd gotten so lucky, he simply pushed all his emotions into every kiss they shared hoping she'd understand just how deeply he loved her.

They broke apart, both needing air after their spontaneous kiss. Thea nibbled on Ben's lower lip, looking up at the boy under her dark lashes hoping to get across her desire. "Ben, I need you," she whispered against his lips, watching the boy's eyes widen at her comment.

"W-what? Now?" he stuttered nervously, blinking quickly at the indecent thoughts that ran through his mind at her remark.

Thea leaned in closer to him and began kissing his jaw, slowly working her way down his neck, mumbling in between soft kisses. "Yes, now. That's why we're here, isn't it? So you can take me however you wish," she whispered hotly into his ear before pressing a lazy kiss behind his ear. Ben shivered at her words, biting his lip to stop a moan from escaping. He took a steady breath as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end while Thea continued pressing sloppy kisses to his jawline.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything. We have the rest of our lives to do this," he said softly. Not that he wanted to put this off, God no, Ben wanted this more than anything, but he'd never want to pressure Thea into doing anything she wasn't comfortable with. Ben would never do that to her.

Thea hummed against his neck, her lips pressed against a patch of skin that sloped into his shoulders, dangerously close to his collar bones that were visible from the collar of his shirt. She pulled back and looked at him intensely, wanting him to understand the sincerity behind her words. "We never know what's going to happen tomorrow, Ben. I'm scared of losing you and having all these regrets of what we missed. I know we're young, but I know I want you. I need you. I don't ever want anyone else but you."