Lin Changqing was furious, "You Jiang fellow, what do you mean by this? Explain your words?"

Zhang Nian spoke calmly, "No need to get too agitated, Director Lin. Director Jiang is not referring to you, but the matter on hand."

Lin Changqing was huffing in anger. If he wasn't in the conference room, he really would slap Jiang Fangzheng's big mouth. "You're talking as if you're an outsider, Director Zhang. What you're doing now is treating everyone like a suspect."

Zhang Nian suddenly became serious. "Director Lin, rice can be eaten indiscriminately, but words should not be said indiscriminately. The development of Shang Est. is better than it used to be. Just look at how much we're earning now compared to the past. As for how loyal I am to the Shang Est., that is what everyone knows well. However, we should all give and take for the sake of the future, don't you think so?"

"You...." Lin Changqing had no idea what to say; it was no longer meaningful to continue the quarrel; it would only make everything think that he was narrow-minded. But he could not take it when people try to shift the blame onto him.

Things seemed to be deviating from the original track; Lin Changqing, who had always been a great tactician, was now led by his feelings.

Shang Yushang watched the angry Lin Changqing and the other three shareholders fighting with great interest; it was quite interesting to see them frustrated.

Shang Yuchen initially looked at a few people who were close to lunging at one another he don't know how to persuade. But when he accidentally saw the cold sneer of Shang Yushang's mouth, his body uncontrollably shivered; he felt like prey that was teased by a hunter; as long as the hunter had enough, he would kill him and find out for himself.

With cold sweat forming, Shang Yuchen quickly snapped out of his thoughts, pulling onto Lin Changqing's sleeves. "Director Lin, you got too agitated." With a look in his eyes indicating, 'Lin Changqing, you are being played and still aren't awake.'

Lin Changqing snapped out of it and forced himself to calm down. Realizing that he was being led by the nose and turned around like a monkey, his heart suddenly became angry. He couldn't wait to tear up the those few bastards.

He tried to suppress the anger. "Don't say that those are useless. Chairman Shang, please make a decision now." Already have no patience, simply turning the arrowhead at Shang Yushang.

Shang Yushang tidied up the cuffs of the suit, start speaking casually, "It's about time to end the show." Waved that Da Zhou can begin..

Da Zhou made a small cough. Young Master left the opportunity to him and he did not know whether it was good or bad, but still have to play the role of a loyal subordinate. After all, he did not have interest in playing tricks like those rich people. "First of all, to inform you about the latest developments in the poisoning incident." At the snap of his finger, suddenly the aluminum alloy door of the conference room opened. A woman about thirty-five years old was brought in, "Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the family of the patient who has so far been unconscious. Madam, please tell everyone present here about what you know. Don't be nervous, just say it slowly."

The woman had never seen so many big shots in her life. Her nervous hands were shaking, but she'd already promised to clarify the facts, so she still tried to calm herself down. "My husband is the person you said who ate your things and got poisoned. In fact, he has advanced lymphoma; it has been diagnosed for more than half a year. "

When the lady spoke, the room was full of uproar, and everyone found it unbelievable.

Shang Yuchen unnaturally moved his body, as if to hide something. Lin Changqing frowned and had a bad premonition hit his heart.