[seven]-Impulsive

Start from the beginning

With heavy steps, Sean scooted his way to the center of the studio. Forcing a thin smile on his face as he do a quick warm up, "Anytime you are ready Sean." His mentor screamed from the corner of the room while Tim is standing right in front of him, holding a camera with an equipment.

"Okay." Sean nodded, getting into his position. The sound coming from the crowd was immediately shifted into a loud pumping music followed by his steps. Sean hit the beat one by one, dancing to the choreography they were taught earlier while adding a glimpse of his own style. But it felt so wrong and looked so scattered, everyone knows that. The music is still playing, but Sean quickly shook his head as he glanced to his mentor.

"I can't" He mumbled, stopping all of his movement, "I am not feeling well." He said loudly, trying to beat the loudness of the music itself. Wildabeast immediately approached him, "one more try,yeah?" He asked, he puts a lot of hope to his mentee, and this is clearly not how he expect it to be.

Sean is still standing in place, his eyes are examining the whole room—people were clearly looking at him, some are whispering. As if this is not supposed to happen, as if he does a mistake it's a sin he had committed.

"I don't know." He mumbled, making his mentor let out a huge sigh—"Sean, this is so weird." Wildabeast said, scratching his face that isn't itchy at all. "You were doing fine just now, just take your time." He continued, slightly patting Sean as he quickly gets back to his place, hands crossed on his chest, his eyes are still glaring at him.

Sean knows his mentor damn well, he knows that if he screwed up one more time, it is not going to be a good sign. It's such a foolish behavior to let a girl gets into his mind and take control of his thoughts.

He slowly inhaled and exhaled, slightly slapping his face as his body is moving around, "Sorry for what happened previously." He screamed, his lips forming a smile, showing his dimples. "I'll make it up to all of you." He said again as he nodded to Tim, the music was back on.

He shoves every thoughts away—of Kaycee, of anything out of his mind. His focus now is to master this choreography as his body is moving powerfully to the beat, next thing was an unexpected footwork for a free style. People were cheering every time he does something unexpected.

He slowly dances backwards, both his hands moving to the beat playfully as he shifted his face to where the camera is—throwing a wide teasing smile, then the music stops followed by people clapping. Wildabeast was running to the center of the room, holding the boy with his huge arm as he hugs him.

"You almost made me mad." He said, making Sean laughed—"sorry." he apologized as he quickly walks back to the other corner of the studio, Kenneth is still standing there, clapping slowly for him.

"Congratulations on not screwing the choreo." He teased, Sean could only rolls his eyes as he quickly grabs his stuff. Class isn't done yet, but he needs to go—he needs to meet someone. "You are right, I need to talk to her." He stated, giving Kenneth a pat on his shoulder.

"You're leaving already? Fine, tell your soul mate I said hello." Kenneth scoffed as he nudged his best friend, making Sean stumbled a bit. Without saying anything, the dark brown haired guy immediately leaves the studio, Kenneth could only shook his head seeing that.

"Love slave." He mumbled.

"You know you don't have to drive me back home right?" Kaycee grumbled as she leans back to her seat. They had just finished doing their assignments, she told Julian already that some one is going to pick her up but the boy refuses to believe.

"I am sure you are in a middle of a fight with your boyfriend so I guess you'll need someone to drive you home." That's what Julian said when they were arguing inside the café, and she decided to give up.