1. Run away

Without looking back, you ran away, your beautiful white cursed dress that played with the wind while your legs moved faster then they ever did before.

The soft material stuck to your body because of the rain drops that fell from the sky.

The lampposts lightened parts of the street especially for you, they cleared a path for you.

A path that took you somewhere where you didn't even know the final destination.

With your hand you pushed your wet hair out of your face. The rain drops mixed with the salted tears that fell from your eyes.

You thought it was done, that he wouldn't come again.

Were you not clear enough?

You are unable to love, you don't want to be touched, you don't want to be loved by anyone.

Your bare feet ran over the cold tiles, searching the wet grass. Mud that stuck to your legs.

Where can you go? Where should you go?

Your eyes were looking for a way out.

Where's that path?

Your body turned around while you only started to cry harder.

You ran on without thinking.

The only important thing was that you would stay as far away as possible from him, from everyone.

Your parents don't understand how you feel. You are different but that is not your fault. It shouldn't be a mistake in the first place.

Then you saw a bus stop.

Maybe you could secretly take the bus? You didn't have any money with you but maybe the bus driver was in a good mood.

In this small village you could sometimes wait 5 hours for a bus to arrive.

So you decided to sit by the bench that was under a canopy and waited for the bus.

You put your hands on your thighs, the white dress shone a bit through the rain.

The sign said this bus would be driving to Busan. It was a city that you never had been before, but you wanted to visit it before you die.

It was a city with mountains and the sea that was connected to Japan. You really wanted to go to Japan... but now the chance has only become smaller than it already was.

The raindrops hit the glass above and beside you.

Would they look for you? Would they be worried?

At that moment a car honked really loud and you immediately raised your head.

There was a black car standing in front of you and there were some boys in it who looked a little older than you.

They all looked at you and one of them with dark hair and green stripesk in it had put his arm out of the window.

"What yaaa doing here so lateeee little girl?" He asked and you could hear he was really drunk.

Little girl???

You're at least a head taller than him.

You rolled your eyes and wiped some tears from your face while looking the other way to ignore them. You hoped they would leave and not bother you anymore.

But of course they didn't.

The car honked again and you tried not to shriek by the loud noise.

"Little girl!? Where are you going?" The guy asked and you started to get more irritated.

You suddenly turned your head to him but he just smiled at you. "Leave me alone." You mumbled loud enough for the 4 boys to hear you.

You heard one of them chuckle. "If you wait for the bus, you can wait for a long time. The bus comes every 3 hours, and you just missed one." Another voice spoke, that one sounded more clear as if he wasn't drunk.

The boy who just had spoken had light brown hair and sat next to the boy with the green stripes in his hair behind the wheel.

"If you want, we can take you to Busan." The guy suggested.

You looked at the boys in the back.

One had dark brown hair and the other orange hair. They all smiled very kindly at you but even from this distance you could smell the alcohol.

You shook your head. "No thank you."

"Alright, sad for you." The guy with the green stripes in his hair muttered, clearly not happy with your answer.

But where can you go? You have no home.

What do you have to lose?

Just before they wanted to drive away you got up. Your dress still just as wet as it was before, but you were already used to the cold.

"Wait." You said quickly. "I'll go with you."

A/N: This book is inspired by a real story that happened with my family a long time ago. But of course my sick mind made a little twist in it as always.

I hope I won't break your heart like always... but maybe I will already break it in the next chapter...