We were in the same sector. The same group. So was my other love...I thought we were meant to be...me and my second love, but he went on a mission, and he disappeared. We think a pack of rogues have kidnapped then, but we are not sure. We have yet to find a body.

Yeah, long ass explanation. The person was closer. I could smell her lilac and coconut smell. Of course I knew who it was. "Hey Delilah."

There was a pause. "How did you-"

"Your not that quiet, and I smelled your scent. Lilac and coconut." I explained.

I glanced up at her tall figure. She was pouting. "No fair. But I came to see how you are."

Her heart skipped a beat. She was lying, but I went along with it. I shrugged. "I'm fine. Kind of bored. Plus I'm worried. Mikah hasn't called us yet. It didn't take this long. And he's been gone for three days."

"He's fine." I herd her say distantly.

"You ok? Your usually cheerful, but now your all down. What is wrong?" I furrowed my brows.

"Look...Niana. Your my best friend. Your gonna be the first to know." She bit her lower lip. I sat up then. "I'm moving."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. My mom and dad are making me move. Closer to my mom's brother. To Forks, Washington." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I tried to get them to let be stay-"

I hugged her then. She's the only one who can see my soft side. Well her and my family. "It's ok. Your gonna make so much friends there." I smiled. "As long as you don't replace me, I'll visit. You know I'm bound to end up somewhere near forks."

"Promise?"She sniffled. She was crying.

"Promise. Now don't cry. This is not goodbye. You will see me again." I smirked. "I'll find you, Adams."

She giggled and shoved me lightly. "Your such a creep."

I laughed. "Yeah, I am."

We laughed and just relaxed. "So when are you leaving?"

"Tonight." She sighed.

"I hear they have great waters there. A nice ocean." I smirked and nudged her. "You might even find a sexy guy. But I better hear about it."

"You will, but that is not true." She said as she blushed. I just smirked at her.

"C'mon let's go down to the river." I said as I stood up. She smiled and nodded. The river is where most of the people in this town go. This town is located in Saint Clair, Michigan. I've lived here all many life. But I travel a lot. Obviously.

Me and Delilah have been friends since we were little. We lived across the street from each other.

It was like that up until now. I sighed as we got to the lake. It was only us, which is surprising considering it's summer vacation. Well the beginning of Summer vacation.

Worst way to start it too. I smirked as I saw Delilah leaning towards the water. I came up behind her. "Can I use your phone? I have to get this as a memory." I said. She handed me the phone and turned back around I put it on video, then I shoved her in. She gave a yelp then went under. I laughed a little and looked down at her as she came up. "You suck." She shouted at me.

"I know, but I still love you." She laughed and held out her hand. I looked around and found a branch. It would hold up her phone. I put it up there and went towards the lake. I ran and jumped in, after taking my phone out of my pocket of course. I went under and swam up. I'm glad I wore some shorts today.