Chapter 8

I woke abruptly, my heart thudding in my chest. I looked out the window to see the sun barely rising up.

    What? What happened? Bad dream or something? I don't remember it.... I thought blinking.

    I sighed and lied back down. I tried to go back to sleep but my brain was not having it!

    I felt arms wrap around my middle and froze. I looked over to see James beside me snuggling into me. Wait... Since when do I call him James...?! My mind raced.

    Sighing I rolled over. Maybe I would just let him be and wait until the sun rises completely.

    He pulled me closer and I stiffened. I don't want to disturb him but this is very uncomfortable.. I thought awkwardly.

    His grip loosened and the sun was now higher in the sky. Hm he likes to cuddle huh? I rolled my eyes.

    I turned over and he was awake. This bastard was bloody awake! I shot him a glare but he just grinned.

    "You are an arse," I snapped, shoving him away from me.

    He huffed and looked up at me, "Wow, rude," He teased lightly. "It was tempting okay? You were also really warm," James laughed.

    James, I thought absentmindedly. And I was doing it again, calling this sexy son of a bitch by his first name, even if it wasn't aloud.

    "Physical contact is so uncomfortable, please, I hate touching," I said, my ears feeling warm.

    I felt a blush spread across my cheeks, curse this man. He always does this to me dammit.

    "Then get used to it, we have four days to figure out how to act the part of being married. Remember the party?" He pointed out.

    I snarled at him in disgust and he shrugged at me, shooting me a sly grin.

    "When did I agree to a such thing?" I scoffed.

     "Last night," He said. I blinked and stared at him, briefly remembering what I said.

    "Shut up," I grumbled moodily. Yea, I agreed to that, but now what was I supposed to do? He was technically also the enemy.

    What was wrong with me? I swear to whatever above if I fall in love with him, it would be over.

    Hah I am so stupid, what am I talking about? Love isn't real! I thought.

    I hadn't noticed that Bond was already into a fresh pair of clothes until after I snapped out of my day dream. He was grinning at me as he adjusted his belt.

    "What are you smiling about?" I asked, squinting at him in suspicion. He shook his head and walked over towards me.

    "You know you are talking to yourself right?" He told me.

    I went i to a panic mode and frantically stumbled away from him. He laughed at me and shook his head again.

     "Well, at least it was inaudible, except for the part about being in love. Who are you in love with?" He asked.

    I glared at him and prepared for a comeback, "You obviously"

     I didn't get to finish, "Aw, that's sweet, you love me?" He joked.

    "NO! That's not what I meant! You forgot I don't believe in love, I fear the concept of it..." I said awkwardly.

    He sighed and stared at me, "Relax, I was just kidding," He said softly, patting me on the head like a dog. I looked up at him and realized I was not that much shorter than him.