Chapa 44

After arriving to school I make my way into my classroom and slide into my desk. Leaning on my hand I close my eyes and sigh. Hearing the door open I crack an eyelid open to see some of my classmates entering the room. Closing my eyelid I sit there for awhile until some more people come in. Huffing I open both eyes and lean back in my chair, "Good morning l/n" glancing to the side I see todoroki with a small smile. Rolling my eyes I close them and cross my arms, "not really in the mood today todoroki, but good morning" He hums. Feeling three pairs of footsteps approach the door I open an eye lid and watch the door slide open with a bang. Seeing bakugo, aki and, aizawa I clench my teeth and close my eye once again. "Same thing as yesterday, work on your skills and get upgrades if needed. Dismissed." Hearing everyone get up and grab there stuff then leave I open my eyes to see aizawa at his desk staring at me then looking back down. Standing up I grab my case and walk out the room and wait outside the locker room. Hearing the girls talk I cross my arms and lean on the wall. After about 5 minutes of them talking they finally walk out. After seeing most of them leave I push the door open but it hits someone. Raising an eyebrow I look around the door and see aki holding her forehead, "sorry about that, didn't see ya" Walking past her I put my stuff on the bench and start unbuttoning my blazer. Suddenly the door is slammed shut and locked, glancing over I see aki with one hand on the door and her head facing downwards. Feeling my eye twitch I pull off my blazer then start unbuttoning my shirt. "You know y/n, my original plan was to make you suffer and try to get you to kill your self but it seems it won't be that easy. Is there something I'm missing?" Grinning I pull off my shirt and pull on my turtle neck. Sliding my shoes off I unbutton my skirt. "Ahh I know, I know exactly what I'm going to do to make you suffer. It shouldn't be too hard, I just need katsuki-kun to help me out then you won't be a problem." Sliding my skirt off I slip on my pants and tighten my belt around it. Leaving my jacket in the case I grab my new knives and place them in their rightful places. Getting out my boots I tie them up then lock the rest of my stuff up. Looking back to aki she's looking at me with wide eyes and dilated pupils. Narrowing my eyes I punch the locker next to me making her snap out of her dazed state. "Oh y/n, there you are, we were looking for you." Punching the locker again she jumps and backs up. Suddenly she starts attacking herself and activates her quirk. She starts punching herself in the gut and face, narrowing my eyes thinner I swipe my wrists and summon a gun.

 She starts punching herself in the gut and face, narrowing my eyes thinner I swipe my wrists and summon a gun

I shoot the lockers on the other side of the room making aki stop hurting her self and slide down the wall. Putting the gun on safety I slip it on my back and walk forwards to her injured body. Sliding a knife out my pocket I flip it and poke her with the handle. She jolts and looks up at me with wide eyes. Backing up I let her stand and let her gather herself up. Suddenly the door swings open, and many hero's walk in like midnight and some others. Swiping my wrist I feel the gun weight disappear, sliding my knife back into my pocket I let the hero's come in.

"What happened? Did you two cause this?"

"No mi-"

"SHE ATTACKED ME WHEN I WAS GETTING DRESSED!!I WAS MINDING MY BUSINESS WHEN SHE CAME IN AND STARTED PUNCHING ME THEN SHOT AT ME"

Feeling my eye twitch I let midnight put cuffs on me then push me out the locker room. Feeling another hero come up behind me I step to the side and let them go past me. Glancing around I see my classmates, other classes and some hero's gathered around talking. "I have a statement and I would like to share so if you kindly shut the fuck up. Anyways as of what just happened I'll explain from the beginning." Looking around I see mostly everyone not paying attention, scoffing I turn around and walk off. Walking to the principals office I kick the door and wait for a reply. "Come in" turning around I turn the knob with my hands then push the door, walking in backwards I stop then kick the door closed. "First off, I'd like for these cuffs to come off before I start talking." Turning back around I glare at nezu, he hums then hops off his chair. "Good thing I have a key to your cuffs" he pulls out a key so I get on a knee letting him have access to the cuffs. Feeling them loosen up I tug them off and toss them onto his desk. "So l/n, anything you need to say?" I nod and lean against the door.

"We're you watching the cameras near the locker rooms?" He hums and hops onto his chair. "So you must've heard the whole thing since the hero's came in through the door." He nods and drinks out of his cup. Sniffing I smell green tea, "I'd like to fill you in on my part of the story since no one else cares, but do you care?" He puts his cup down and places his hands in front of him. "Of course I care, your my student so I have to care." Nodding I cross my arms and stare at his papers on his desk.

"Well I'm gonna start from the beginning, I waited for the girls to come out so I could get dressed. When I thought everyone was out I walked in but I accidentally hit aki with the door, I said i was sorry and walked to the bench to get dressed. She then shut the door and locked it with both of us in there, she then started saying how she wanted me to suffer so I can kill myself, I didn't say anything but just continued getting dressed. She then brought bakugo into it saying she was gonna need his help for getting rid of me. After getting dressed I looked over to her and saw her eyes wide and pupils dilated, like something wasn't right, so I punched the locker making her snap out of whatever state she was in. She then acted like nothing was wrong, being curious I punched the locker again and she started hurting herself and then activated her quirk and hurting herself even more.Not wanting to get hurt I summoned a gun and shot the lockers next to us making her stop and gather herself then the teachers came in. I tried talking but aki blamed me for attacking her out of no where." Taking a break I pop my neck and look back up to nezu who stopped the recorder he had on his desk. He sighs and takes another sip out of his tea. "Well l/n, I'll call a meeting and we'll look into it, for now I want you to still go to class but avoid everyone, except your teachers." Nodding I bow and walk out and heading to the gym.

Walking in I see my classmates gathered around a shaking aki. Shoji hears me and taps one of the boys in which he whispers to them making all of my classmates turn to look at me. Putting my hands in my pocket I walk towards them, Iida steps up and puts his hand out, probably motioning for me to stop. Glancing at him I walk around them and pass them going to the other side of the gym. Hearing two people walk up behind me I keep walking and glare over my shoulder at the two people.

"Fuck off, if you need something keep it to yourself."