Chapter 2

- Third person -

(Just a warning. Sorry if you don't like this but there will be some Michiru x Bazz)

"Michiru?" Muffled speech.

"Michiruuuu?" Getting clearer.

"MICHIRU- OW!"

Michiru's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up, banging her forehead and Bazz-B's foreheads together. "What the hell was that for?" Bazz rubbed his forehead. "Don't stand over me like that!" Michiru hissed after quickly sitting up, keeping her hands on her forehead. "I had to get in your face because you wouldn't hear me or wake up!" Bazz yelled. Michiru groaned before remembering her dream, "why did you wake me up? Did my father give any orders?" "No orders. You just looked like you was having a nightmare..." Bazz explained. "Oh..." Michiru looked down. She had been sleeping on the couch that was in Bazz-B's room. "What was it about?" Bazz asked. Michiru thought for a moment before closing her eyes and sighing, "it was nothing," she removed her legs from the couch then stood up.

The door opened and in came Jugram. "Jugram? Why're you here?" Bazz asked. "Hm?" Michiru looked over at the door and saw Jugram standing there. "His majesty has orders for all sternritter to come and listen to his speech," Jugram said and turned his body 3/4 towards the door. "Oh great..." Bazz-B mumbled. Michiru sighed and walked up to beside Bazz-B, "well... orders are orders..." she said. "Oh, also," Jugram added. "Hm?" Bazz-B and Michiru hummed in sync. "You both have red marks on your foreheads," He said before walking away. Bazz-B and Michiru went bright red before quickly following Jugram to the room for meetings(?).

- during the speech-

"We will attack the Seireitei at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning!" Yhwach ordered. The room remained quiet but there were clearly some confused or worried faces. Michiru was near the back so she was able to look around slightly. "We have already declared war on the Shinigami! They may have thousands of soldiers but we are more powerful than them!"

The meeting ended and the sternritter left to prepare for the fight at dawn.

Bazz and Michiru were currently alone before they quickly went to prepare. Michiru was busy doing her own thing while Bazz put his gloves on, "he's there, isn't he?" Michiru's eyes widened, knowing what Bazz was talking about. She gritted her teeth and her grip on her pen tightened. "I am going to kill him! Once and for all!" "Think about it... it's not what you want, is it? You're just doing it to please him," Bazz simply said. "Bazz... I know he doesn't trust me completely... I just... I need him to..." Michiru said quietly. Bazz came up next to her and rubbed her shoulder, "he's your father. You should know how he works more than anyone else," he said calmly. Michiru looked up and over at Bazz with worried eyes but her eyes softened, sighing then looking away once again once their eyes met. "He's right... Yhwach isn't someone you can just get to trust then turn your back on and they're shocked... he'd expect nothing less..." Michiru thought. "Come on, we need to prepare for the battle and get our troops together. You're not going to be fighting unless you must, remember? It's shocking to think that that monster can just declare war on the Shinigami and kill hundreds of people without regret but care about his own daughter..." Bazz commented through gritted teeth, remembering what Yhwach did to his clan. Michiru stood up properly and placed a hand over Bazz's, who's was on her shoulder. Bazz wasn't expecting it and quickly looked over at her with anger in his eyes before he calmed down and closed his eyes, "sorry-" "You don't need to apologise. I understand why you're angry. He killed your family. That's a reason to be angry, even if it happened all those hundreds of years ago. Even what he's doing now isn't okay. I used to hate the Shinigami because I thought that they thought that they were better than us... I didn't understand why they wanted us dead or to not be involved in exterminating hollows. If he kills the Soul King... then we will all cease to exist... the world of the living and the soul society will be destroyed. He isn't right in what he's doing and, for the good of all souls and humans and even Shinigami, should be killed. I know you also hate the Shinigami but you have to understand what I'm saying," Michiru explained. "I know..." Bazz sighed and removed his hand from Michiru's shoulder, "I'm going to get ready for the fight," Bazz said and was leaving the room before Michiru joined him so they could both get ready for the fight.