A break from the family

Many days went with me being unhappy, and I slowly walked away from the twins. The feeling took over everything I did, and even though I wanted to leave the twins to not hurt them, when they found out about the pain I felt, but no matter how hard I tried to leave them, they always came back for me and talked to me. I loved them with all my heart. I became more and more closer to them. As the days and months went by, I cared less about my family, and they cared less about me. When I walked by Hugo the other day, he didn't even notice me, but I didn't mind because I was walking with the twins. And when we went to bed, I got a letter from Emilie. Even though it wasn't the best time of my life I was happy for the first time.

When the time for Christmas came, was the twins told to hold the Christmas at Hogwarts, so I stayed with them even though my father and mother asked me to come home. While the twins and I was sitting in the great hall and playing chess while I was reading came professor Longbottom running in and over to me while breathing heavy. Your father wants to know why you dont want to come home and celebrate Christmas he said and sat down beside me. I closed the book and looked him in the eye and said, I want to celebrate Christmas with my friends if that's okay. Professor Longbottom nodded and ran out of the hall again. Dont your father want you to celebrate Christmas with us? Lysander asked. I shook my head and answered, well he thinks that our family is great and should be together in every gathering, and it gets tiring. Lorcan nodded while saying C4 to B8. Believe were not mad that you want to celebrate with us, but aren't you just saying that you dont like your family? Lysander asked again. I closed the book and said while placing one of Lysanders bricks, no I love my family, but lately we haven't spoken so why speak that evening like everything is normal, when it isn't?. Then I walked away with my book in the left hand.

After Christmas I began speaking with Hugo again and he, the twins and I became friends. One day in the summer before we went of to summer vacation Teddy came running to me while I was reading a book outside the castle. Hey Lils he said. I looked up from my book and smiled to him. Teddys hair was blue with a little pink. He looked tired and probably felt like I did. Hey I said again, and Teddy sat beside me. Were going home and me, James and Albus dont want is to be awkward all summer long so would you like to come and sit with us on the train ride home? he asked. His hair became a little lighter which usually meant that he was hopeful. I thought about it and nodded. He smiled and was about to walk away when I grabbed his sleeve. I want the Lovegood twins to sit with us or the deals off I said, Teddy nodded smiling and ran away. I open the book and continued with reading my book. When I told the Lovegood the deal I made with Teddy, Lorcan was thrilled and Lysander looked worried at me. Are you sure they gonna hold it? he asked, and I nodded. they family perfect reputation is important for my family I said. While we walked to the train, I remembered that the feeling I had at the start of the year hadn't been there in long time as it used to, and now it of course came. When we aborted the train, I ran to the nearest toilet and cried my lungs out, but of course no one heard med, typical. When I came back from the toilet, I saw the Lovegood twins and Hugo sitting together with the rest of the family. I smiled and walked in and sat down beside Lysander. No one noticed my absent.

When we came home my mom and father waited for us. Of course, my mother hugged my brothers first, then Teddy and at last me. My father rubbed his head on my hair and continued talking to my brothers. I looked back and saw the Lovegood twins going with their mom through the wall. I waved to them and they waved back and ran.