Hogwarts and the new girl

When our train stopped at the train station at Hogsmeade, we went out of the train and met on the platform. All first years this way. Come on this way yelled a man. The man was big and had big curled brown hair and beard. Hey, Hagrid Hugo said and ran over to him, so he could hug him. Hey, Hugo. And hi Lily are you coming this year too? Hagrid asked, and I nodded, Arhh not the talking type I see, thats okay I wasnt either on my first year. I wondered if he ever stopped talking instead of start talking. Anyway, this way to the boats Hagrid said and walked down to a big sea. The boats were brown because they were made from wood, and at the head of the boat was there a piece of wood with a lamp on it hanging down. Lily come and sit with me Hugo said and stretched a hand to help me in it. I sat down in front of him and looked at the big castle we were sailing to. New year kids. This is Hogwarts your school Hagrid yelled and pointed at the castle. Hugo looked at me with bright eyes and a big smile. I smiled again. When we had sailed over the sea, Hagrid showed us up the stairs and stopped. This is the staircase to the great hall please go up and wait to another professor shows you in Hagrid said and walked away. We went up the stairs and waited for the next professor. Hugo and I stood all over at the end. Im nervous Hugo said while shaking over all his body, Arent you too?. I didnt answer him just looked around me. Your nervous boy? asked a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She didnt seem nervous. Yeah I am. Who are you asked Hugo to her and the girl smiled. Im Emilie Petersen. Im half-blood what about you? Emilie asked and looked chill. Im Hugo and thats my cousin Lily. Im a half-blood too, but Lily is a pureblood. Why arent you nervous? I asked and looked at Emilie. Because there is no reason to be nervous when you have to go through it one or another way Emilie said and smiled. I calmed down a little bit about Emilie. She was so calm and looked happy. Do you have a disease? Hugo asked, and I gave him a what-are-you-doing look. Yeah I have. Why? Emilie asked, I wondered why she wasnt mad about that question. You seem so skinny Hugo said quit and Emilie laughed so it surprised me and Hugo. Yeah I do and that isnt the disease. Im just born that way Emilie said while laughing. Hugo smiled and so did I. I liked Emilie and hoped we would be in the same house.

We talked with Emilie in a long time and had fun talking to each other. Children welcome to Hogwarts. Welcome to Hogwarts, said a grey-haired woman with a look that you should not get mad. She wore a green dress and a green hat I think it was Professor McGonagall I heard so much of. The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room.

The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history, and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points are awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. Move along now, The Sorting Ceremonys about to start. We went with her into the great hall and I could feel the muscles in my body was fighting a strong fight with my legs to keep moving. It was beautiful in the great hall. The sealing was the night sky and it was amazing beautiful. My mother says that the sealing is magic it shows the sky outside to Hugo said and mine and Emilie eyes went a turn. We all stopped suddenly, and I saw my brothers at each others own table. We heard the sorting hat sing a song and the names got yelled. After a new year came on their house Professor McGonagall yelled Petersen, Emilie. Emilie eyes grew and looked at me and smiled. She went up and sat on the chair. The hat yelled Ravenclaw!!. Emilie jumped happy down from the chair and went to the Ravenclaw table. Potter, Lily Luna Professor McGonagall yelled. There was quiet in the hall. I walked up to the chair and sat on it. Everyone stared at me. I got the hat on, it was still quit. arhh a Potter more I see. I can see that the most from your family wants you on the Gryffindor house huh? But I can also see that you dont want to. You want to follow your new friend and be with her I see. Well then Im gonna say The hat yelled Ravenclaw!!. All the students from Ravenclaw clapped and yelled. I ran over to Emilie and smiled. She smiled again and hugged me. I hugged again. I saw how my brother James and cousin Rose stared at me with a chock. I smiled again to them and laughed a little happy laugh.

Hugo went to Gryffindor and got greeted by all our family. Hey Lily said a very recognize voice. A girl with beautiful light-yellow hair and blue eyes came to me. Her skin was so perfect that every guy looked at after her. Hey Vic I said and saw her despise in her eyes. She walked away again and didnt notice that her boyfriend Teddy was sending her faces. I think you just made an enemy Emilie said while she shovelled potatoes on her plate. I smiled and shovelled potatoes on my plate too. Where are you from? I asked and looked at Emilie. Emilie stopped shovelling meat balls. You can try and guess, with a look on my plate Emilie smiled to me. I looked at her plate. There were potatoes, meatballs and something brown. Are you from Sweden? I asked carefully. I didnt want my new friend to get mad at me, for saying the wrong land. Almost Emilie said and put her fork through one of the potatoes. Im from Denmark. She smiled to me and then I discovered something in her eyes. They were just like mine. Sad but tried to smile. When we had eaten our dinner, Emilie poured a muffin with a candle on her plate. A boy with light hair and blue eyes looked strange at Emilies muffin. Why do you have a muffin with a candle? he asked and looked with his eyes up and down the candle. I wondered why it was the only one muffin with a candle in it, and not the other ones. I dont know. It was just in it when I took it Emilie said and looked just as surprise as I did. Oh right, its my birthday today Emilie said and looked at me with a fake smile. Who are you? I asked the boy and the boy looked at me with surprise. Oh me, Im Lysander Lovegood Lysander said and took a bite of a muffin, and this is my twin Lorcan Lovegood he said and showed us a boy who looked just like him. Nice to meet you, Im Emilie Petersen and this is Lily Potter Emilie presented us. The boys greeted us with a hand shake. Nice, good to meet you two Lysander said and smiled. I smiled again.

After the dinner did, we get escorted to the Ravenclaw tower. Wow I heard Emilie say. When we got to the Ravenclaw tower went the girls to the right to their doom. Emilie walked first and jumped on a bed where there was a sign saying Emilie Petersen. My bed was beside Emilies and I sat on it. Its beautiful here right? Emilie asked me. I nodded. Hey Emilie, can we be friends? I asked her, and she sat up. She smiled a big smile and sat Of course she said and went to bed. I smiled a real smile. I got a friend who wasnt my family.