Start of a new beggining

Authors note: I literally posted the other chapter at 3 in the morning and we past 100 views overnight! I know it's not that much but thank you so much for the support! (Some chapters are short bc I wrote in my mobile)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lucy POV:
Today we were heading to the cabins, as I woke up early to pack. We were staying there for a so I had a few suitcases packed hehe. I got changed into my winter clothes and did my hair and makeup, looking like this:

 I got changed into my winter clothes and did my hair and makeup, looking like this:

(With long pants and boots of course)

I finished getting ready and headed down stairs to see my father talking with a man with tan skin, red outgoing hair, and sort of Auburn eyes.

My father saw me and then whispered Something in his ear as the guy smirked, and they walked up to me.
" Honey I want you to meet someone, this is Mr. Dan, and we have some compromises we made with you.
" pleasure to meet you lucy, I've heard slot about you," Dan said as he kissed my hand. Nusty hoe.
" Anyways, me and Dan were making a deal that would benefit the Heartfillia business greatly. However, to accomplish that, we agreed that you and Dan could get married, as he find you very va-"
" WHAT?! NO NO NO no no no. I am not marrying some stranger especially him."

Those word made dans smirk disappeared, into a cold hungry look.
Jude sighed. " Very well then. Sorry but the deals off."
Lucy didn't even want to breathe the same air as this bastard, cutting her eyes at Dan as she grabbed her stuff and headed towards the door, where the private bus was waiting with her friends.

Dan looked at her from behind as she left, looking at her features with his perverted eyes. He mumbled something under his breath.
" The deals off, for now."
Little did lucy know what the future has planned for her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got in the bus to be greeted by my friends. I put my stuff away and passed by Natsu before he pull me by the waist onto his lap. I blushed and giggled as he kissed my lips passionately. I then went to the seat next to him.
Btw the seats look like this:

" what took so long Luce?"" nothing it was just my father and this guy and some stuff

" nothing it was just my father and this guy and some stuff..."
" Tell me pleeeeaaaaassseeee.", he whines as I was embraced by his arms.
" fine... well it was with this guy named dan an-"
"WHAT?!", everyone said as I was confused.
" Do not go near that pedo pervert . He just uses girls-", Natsu got cut off by gray, " reminds me of someone.."
" SHUT UP CRACK HEAD!", replied Natsu.  " ANYWAYS, he's also a killer, I mean it isn't confirmed but it's known.
I was terrified by then. " Erm...the story's not even finished and I'm glad I said no. Well my father was going to have a deal that increases his business, but I had to marry him."
Everyone stared at Natsu as he was furious. " IM GONNA MURDER HIM FOR EVEN BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS YOU. YOU SAID NO RIGHT?!?!"
" babe, calm down of course I did," I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.
He relaxed and we got comfortable.

After a while we decided to take a nap, as they was still and hour and a half to go.
Me and Natsu cuddled and soon fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We finally arrived as we took our suit cases and headed to the cabin:

It ended up that there was one big cabin, as levy booked it wrong and it was 4 beds  not 4 cabins

It ended up that there was one big cabin, as levy booked it wrong and it was 4 beds not 4 cabins.
Others were flustered as they looked at their partners except me and Natsu.
Tomorrow would be the actual day of fun. As we were going to sit by the fireplace and watch movies for the rest of the night. Later on it was time for bed. I laughed as I saw the stiffness by others in the room. We all headed to the rooms with of partners.

I went to the bathroom that was in our room and changed into my pajamas.

I don't know why I picked this but the thought of Natsu seeing me almost naked had me flustered

I don't know why I picked this but the thought of Natsu seeing me almost naked had me flustered. I got out the bathroom as me and Natsu both froze, as I saw him only in his boxers. I blushed severely and he smirked .
" omg Natsu, where's your pjs?"
" these are my pjs"
T_T
I went with it as we cuddled up in bed. He
pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip as we soonly started making out, his tongue battling for entrance. I soon gave in as his hand started going under my shirt

This was going to be a long night.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Have a lot of ideas for this book!