On the plain Morgan's POV

"Baby say yeah yea yea yeah yeah and let me kiss you na na na na na na na na'  I sit up and look at my alarm clock its 5AM And the plain leaves at 8AM. So I get up and hop in the shower and when I get out I dry my hair and let it stay in its nomal waves.I put on my "5SOS" tanktop and some shorts and put some eye liner on and get my bags to the car. Once that was done it was 6:30. On the way to the airport I stoped at Mcdonals and got a Biskit and ate on the way. Once I got their it was 7:30 then I got my bags checked. Then my flight was called "Flight 101 to California Now bording" ... On the plain  So when we finally got to turn our phones and computers back on I decited to look up "O2L" on youtube.The first one that poped up was a guy named Ricky Dillon when I saw him I said "oh my fuge" out loud and the guy sitting by me gave me a glare."Sorry your to buisnes to realize Im a 16 year old girl here" I said as I put my hands up like I was giveing up.Then I go back to the video and he has a pink wig on and he said "hold on let me fix ma weave" I started laughing so hard I almost cry.The same guy glares at me again and i stick out my toung and say "na na na na". The next is JC 'OH MY GOD" Then I faceplam myself for saying it out loud again. "Go back to your Pages thingy" I say and then he says "I would if you would shut up and its a keynote for my Boss. "Im so not sorry your not finished"  I then said and stated the video "What up Guys Jc here this week is girls week so Im gonna tell you what I don't get about girls" I stoped it here calse I need time to see all the others and i only have five mins left. So all the boys are JC Caylen Ricky Dillon my brother, Connor franta, Sam,and kian.Their all cute the plain just landed and now im looking for trevor. After bag check and looking for trev for ten minets I finally found him "TREVOR OH MY GOD IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH"  I said and huged him and he said "I missed you to morgan" and kissed the top of my head. Then helped put my bags in the car and got in. The LA trafic is horible and all of a sudden "Don't stop" came on and I turned it up all the way geting glares from all the other drivers. So I started Singing at the top of my lungs "Your like perfection some kind of holiday you got my thinking we can run away you want i'll take you their tell me when and where oh oh oh" then trevor started. " Asked for your number said you dont have a phone its getting late now and i got to let you know everybody wants to take you home tonight but im gonna find a way to make you mine dont stop doing what your doing" Ten songs later we pull into a drive way and I try to perpare my self for meeting the rest of the O2L Boys.