Hospital

Jc's POV I've cried so much in the past week both Anna and Morgan are in the hospital and in comas I have not left ether of there sides at all (they were put in the same room by request) ether has Connor or trevor you can tell Conner loves Morgan after only a month of knowing her. Heck I've only known Anna two weeks and I'm still falling hard. The other boys are stronger then us besides Ricky I think Morgan hit him the hardest of all of us he will not leave the house not even to come and see her "Jc she's my best friend I can't see her like that I'll just unravel more" he said while crying. I snap out of my trance as the guys (Sam and kian sorry but them and Morgan don't hangout much) come in with Starbucks and taco bell not that I can eat right now and by the looks of it nether can trevor or Conner. "How's ricky " I ask "he has not got up to shower work out or eat all he has done is sit in his room and cry while watching the "The note book" so how are holding up conner" says kian Conner looks at him but dose not respond and starts tearing up again. Come here I say and give him a hug and look twords Morgan and she's fluttering her eyes "NURSE NURSE NURSE SHES AWAKE" and after I say that Anna starts Moving around I run over to her and hugged her and at the same time both the girls said turn off the freaking lights it hurts. Me and the boys start laughing with relief. "SHUT UP IVE GOT A HEADACHE" they say at the same time again the nurse checks them both out and says "good news if you do good today you can go home later tonight just so we can watch you and makes sure" "thank you" they are coming home we will be sure to watch them very closely from now on.