Moving to California! (This is my first fanfic No hate please)

Hello Im Morgan Moran yes i know what your thinking your Trevor Morans little sister. Yes Yes I am anyway im 16 years old (In this stoy trevor is 19) and growing. "Baby you pull me to the darkside" And I imedintaly know it trev "Hey bro whats up?" "Not much just calling to see if you were okay to move in the o2l house calse thats were I live so you really have no choice." "The o2l House?" I have no idea who that is but i'll look them up on the plain tomarrow. "K bye love you" Love you to". I know your probly wondering why are you moveing? Well our parents died a year ago and sents ive been liveing with my grandmom. An trust me Ive cried my eyes out the last 6 mounths but its time to move along like they would want us to. Once Ive finshed packing I jump in the shower and then put on a white shirt that has a lace trim. And black ripped skinny jeans a muroon beenie and slip on my white vans. Then say bye to gran And tell her i love her. Then head to starbucks and get a moca frape and a bannanut muffin.That would be $6.50 but for you its on the house says the cute casher and then smlies.Then I head out to the mall the first place I go is drees barn.What im going to California! I NEED cute clothing.Then i see this cute baby blue dress it has tanktop sleeves its fitted and reaches just below mid thigh. I decided to buy it So I got to the cashregster "That would be $27.99" And my jaw droped i thought at least $40.As if she read my mind she said everything is 55% Off. "Oh Okay thank you have a nice day" I said 'You to come again". Know im headed to the shoe store to get maching high heels.I found sparklely baby blue hight heels and got them.And then went to get a bag to go and i got a Dark I mean DARK like midnight blue cluch and got that. Once i got home it was 8:00! So i put everything up and got changed in to my "Thatsojack" PJ Pants and a over sized t-shirt.And wached Divergent with Gran "So gran how was your day?' I ask "It was wounderful I read then drank some tea then wached "Girl meets world" You know the spin off of "Boy Meets World" And are you excited for tomarrow And how was yours" " That sounds fun! And good I went to starbucks then the mall And thats it And YES!!!! IM GOING TO CALIFORNIA! "Ha ha ha yeah" She says. It 11:00 Now " Night gran Love you i need to get in the bed because i need to get up early to get on the plain. "Love you to sweethart" See you tomarrow. I get in the bed and fall into a deep sleep and dreem about California.