⚘ ┋ [ EP01 ] PART 06

Start from the beginning

KIM HYUNA [ P. MENTOR ] : While I was watching your performance earlier, I was preparing how to tell you your mistakes but the only reason was because you lack experience, not effort, so I couldn't say anything.

HEO SOLJI [ V. MENTOR ] : Your vocals were all over the place. You're not that good, but your enthusiasm makes me want to help you. I hope you can catch up to the others fast.

MOON BYUL YI [ R. MENTOR ] : Ah, I really like how my part was performed. Jeon Chaehyun? I'm happy that you practiced your lines well, but I hope this is not a 'one performance thing'.

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : There was this trainee who caught my eye. Soo Minji?

SOO MINJI [ P NATION ] : [ exhales ] Yes?

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : Your rap was the most unstable one I've heard today.

SOO MINJI [ P NATION ] : Ah, I'm sorry—

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : But, you are one outstanding dancer. I was discussing this with Taemin while watching your performance, even though your performance didn't involve complicated dance routines, your moves were smooth.

LEE TAEMIN [ P. MENTOR ] : If we had time, we could've asked you to do a free style dance. Work well with your rapping or vocal abilities too, if you can, you might make it really far.

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : I will now be announcing P NATION's individual rankings. Starting with 'A'.

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : Nobody.

KEY [ PRO. REP ] : 'B', Soo Minji and Jeon Chaehyun. The other two, Shin Haseul and Ryong Jina, 'F'. I hope to see you grow even more.

P NATION TRAINEES : [ bows ] Thank you!

WANG XIUYING [ B/YUEHUA ] : Do you think because a lot of trainees in the beginning chose those pink stickers, they ran out of stock? [ laughs ]