× E ¦ I ¦ G ¦ H ¦ T ×

Kagami's stomach churned as she walked into Angel's Delights, also known as the Dupain-Cheng bakery. She had called Alya to meet with her here and much to her surprise she didn't have babysitting on this weekend. She really wanted to tell Marinette straight to her face what has happened with Lila, though she felt like the blunette would dismiss the fact that she wanted to help the Angel out rather than go against her.

"Hey Kagami!" Chloe greeted behind the counter happily. There was the comfortable Aura that always surrounded the Demond and it made her feel like she was closer friends with her than she actually was.

"Hi Chloe, could I get my useal, as well as a cappuccino to go please." Kagami asked with a soft smile sliding over the correct change to the blonde.

"Ooooh, are you going on a date?" Chloe asked curiously.

"No, I'm just hanging out with a friend." Kagami replied with a slight blush arising to her cheeks.

Marinette then came into the room with a tray of cakes for the cake windowas it was going to be the busiest part of the day, lunch. Chloe took over the blunette's original job of putting the cakes out on display, while the Angel got to work on the coffees.

Kagami checked her phone to see if there was any message from Alya, before she heard the shops indicator bell go wild. "Hey Kagami! Sorry that I took forever" She breathed out "My sister came back from basketball practice late and I couldn't leave the twins home by themselves."

"That's alright." The Garnett eyed vampire reassured with a soft eye smile.

"Kagami, here are the coffee's you ordered." Marinette chimed in handing them over the counter in their bio-degradeable cups. Kagami took them saying a 'thank you' and handed over the cappuccino to Alya who wore a soft smile.

"Oh you didn't have to get one for me." Alya said rather surprised. "I can pay you—"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Could we walk down to the Danube?" Kagami asked. The ombre haired girl nodded as they walked out of the bakery bidding farewell to the two who were getting ready for a busy midday afternoon.

"Thank you for the coffee." The Angel said, taking a sip. Marinette always made the best coffees just to the right amount of warmth so that you can drink it straight away just as you get it.

"Don't worry about it." The navy haired Vampire reassured her once again. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Kagami started. Alya nodded as a motion for the Vampire to continue.

"I think Lila's planning something not so good for the Holy Demonds." She admitted. That's when Alya stopped with her brown eyes widening, she swore that if she had coffee in her mouth that she would've spat it out.

"Mari predicted that something was weird with Lila." Alya admitted. "That's why she didn't want to get associated with you."

"Why aren't you scared of me now? I haven't told you anything more." The vampire questioned.

"Kagami, your too nice to be like Lila. I think everyone knew that Lila was bad news from the moment she started clinging onto Adrien."

"Wait...Does this mean you all figured out she's actually a Vampire?"

"Yes, hun, we know. Neko Angel's are extinct by now."

"Her parents are Neko's"

"Wait what? She's a Vampire though."

"Lila is adopted."

The ombre haired girls eyes widened as the two arrived by the Danube and decided to sit down near the river on a bench with the loud chatter of seagulls in the background. Kagami explained to her what she knew about Lila, the blood bag incident, and most of all to the kiss. Even though it was just a cheek kiss, the Garnett eyed Vampire felt like it did mean something.