Prolouge

Percy stared at the outfit infront of her before putting it on.

She didn't notice Terry until he cleared his throat.

"Hey baby what are you doing down here it's your bed time." Percy asked her son.

"I came to check on you. I went to your room first and dads sleep but you where nowhere to be found. Now I know why." He says looking over her outfit. "How are you doing."

"I'm fine seriously. People die everyday I'm use to it." She said pissing Terry off.

"I get your hurting but stop." Terry said balling his fist. "Stop pretending my brothers death was no big deal it's only been a month."

"You know his favorite color was red. He told me whenever he saw red he thought about his love for me." Percy says as Terry pulls her into his chest so she could cry. "I miss him so much and Hades won't let me see him."

"I know mom. I miss him to." He said rubbing circles in her back. "What's the suit for?"

"My baby's dead because of that clown and I swore I'd get my revenge it's what Jason would've done for me."
Percy says pulling away from Terry. "I got to go."

She pulled away from Terry and grabbed the keys to the Batmobile before leaving.

Terry ran up the stairs to his fathers room so Bruce could stop her from doing something she'd regret.

"Dad....Dad.....DAD GET UP NOW!"

"It wasn't me!" Bruce said jumping out his sleep.

"Get up you have to go."

"What are you talking about Terry?" Bruce asked looking around. "And where's your mother?"

"She......she made a suit took the keys to the batmobile. I think she's......"

"Going to kill the Joker or go looking for him." Bruce finishes jumping out of the bed. "Wake up Dick."

Thankfully Dick was awake and had already heard everything.

They ran to the batcave together ready to get on their motorcycles but found them all with flat tires preventing them from leaving.

If they went in a regular car it wouldn't be hard to figure out Bruce Wayne is the Batman and Percy knew that.

"I guess we'll have to wait." Bruce says taking a seat at the computer.