Chapter 3: Answers

" Calvin, I think Emma and I deserve an explanation. Now."

"Actually, youre the only one who needs an explanation."

"What do you mean? Whats going on? What dont i know?"

"I think its better if we talk at home."

With that Calvin payed the check and motioned us to go get going. I really want to know whats going on. Why did Calvin lie to Asher. And why did i feel such and atrraction to Asher. This was all so weird. Ugh, why couldnt we just have a normal night out?

"We're home."

"I know where we live."  Ugh he doesnt need to tell me we're home  I can clearly tell. I have eyes and a brain. We all walk toward the living area. We all take a seat on different couches.

"So? Get to explaining." I said bluntly. I just want to get this over with, so I can get some sleep.

"Okay this isnt easy for Emma and me to tell you. Any of it. But do you remember anything before mom and dad died?"

"Well no. I cant even remember what they look like anymore without seeing a picture. What does your lying have to do with mom and dad?"

"Thats the thing. They're the reason we are what we are. Why we have so much abilities. How you can sense Emma or me coming in a room. Your excellent hearing. Everything."

"Okay then, what are we exactly?"

"Werewolfs"

"Bahaahahahahahahaha! Your so retarded. Werewolfs are just myths. They dont exsist" I said after I stopped laughing. "You know if you're going to lie at least try to make it believable."

"Thats the thing I'm not lying Anna." His face was so serious I could buy it but i wasnt. I dont know why he choose werewolfs out of all lies to say.

"You still dont believe him dont you?" Emma broke the silence. I hadnt realized but she hadnt said a word since we left hte restuarant.

"Oh please dont tell me your in this too Emma? This is ridiculous. If we really are werewolfs why dont i shift or why dont you shift."

"We do shift." They both say simontaniously.

"Prove it" Thier joke is over of course they cant shitf into a werewolf. I look down at my hands and...

RRRIIIIIIPPPPPP!!!!

I look up and as I do I instantly regret it. There's one Emma sitting down looking at me. And a light brown overgrown dog next to her. Oh my god. I think that dog is Calvin, because he's not in the room. The dog is....

"What kind of sick joke is this? How did you know i was going to look down? Hahaha this isnt funny you guys. Where are the cameras and the host?"

"Anna, please believe us and let us explain."

"Why should i believe either of you. If we really are werewolfs why cant I shift."

"We're your family. You can always trust us, you know this Anna."

"Im not so sure anymore, since you both held the biggest secret ever away from me" I glared both at Emma and Calvin, well the oversized dog that took Calvin's place.

"Calvin shift now! Maybe if she see's you shift for herself she'll believe us."

I look straight at the oversized dog and see its fur shed and turn into human skin. The sound of bones cracking and moving into place resound in my ears. Then next thing i know a very naked Calvin is in the spot of the dog.. well wolf.