How do you know me

I felt tears beggining to fall so I just ran upstairs to my room.I wanted to hide becaue there were so many people I didnt know there was nothing else to do. People Were showing up by the dozen, mainly being band members that i listened to but still there was alot of people. All of a sudden I heard my door oppen.It was Vic.He looked at me and smiled but his face looked like he was trying to figure something out. Anna? he asked. "ho-how do you know my name" I asked confused. "we met at your school tallent show years ago" he answered. I was so confused but I just got up and hugged him. He held me tight whispering darling youll be okay over and over just like he did in what I thought was a dream.I looked up and said "when did we meet I thought it was only a dream" Vic looked at me and said to sit down then he started explaining. "me and my band had to preform at pattonville for a talent show. when we walked in most people were confused but there was one girl who knew who we were. She ran towards us crying but teachers were trying to hold her back and getting her to calm down. That didnt work so i told them to let her go. They eventually did and she ran into my arms. That girl was you.I held you like I just was telling you that everything would be fine and that you should keep fighting" vic said glancing at my wrists and taking a breath."when you were calm we started our set. we got half way threw but then you passed out , we had no idea what happened but on kellins command we took you to the hospital.We knew that he was your brother at the time so thats why when we got to choose what school we wanted to play at we choose yours.When we got to the hospital they said you had passed out from anxiety and must have hit your head in something and lost memory from somethings that happened. They told us that it would come back but would only apear as a dream and wouldnt think its eal but now you know it is." Vic said. I looked at him trying to proccess everything as kellin walked in. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight. I burried my head in his shoulder as he was saying "its okay baby girl im here" Slowly one by one each person I was related too came in explaning there story to me, everyone but Andy. One reason was because he already had, and the second was because he was downstairs flirting with Lexi.