sixteen || point of view

"you don't deserve a point of view..."

heyjosh created a new chat

New Chat

heyjosh: Hayley

yelyah: what

heyjosh: We need to talk about what Zac said.

yelyah: yeah well zac said a lot of shit, ur gonna have to be a bit more specific

heyjosh: The part about our relationship

yelyah: oh

yelyah: fine, whatever.

heyjosh: What did you tell them about me? You know they're my friends right? Zac is my brother. I love him. So if you were talking shit about me to my own brother...

yelyah: i know. theyre my friends too and i love them too. thats why i didnt tell them anything.

heyjosh: Well... is it true? Do you really think we aren't working?

yelyah: ...do you really think we are?

heyjosh: I don't know... apparently I thought so at least more than you do though

yelyah: seriously? you thought things were really fucking fine between us?

heyjosh: Well if they're aren't, is it really my fault?

yelyah: are you actually kidding me right now?

heyjosh: You're so goddamn dramatic all the time, I can't handle you.

yelyah: fuck off to hell josh. stop telling me im overreacting or being sensitive amd dramatic to avoid the fact that youve given me so many goddamn reasons

heyjosh: Am i giving you reasons or are you finding them?

yelyah: dont you fuckingd are try to put this on me you absolute dickhead

heyjosh: Hayley, I'm putting so much more into this relationship than you are, okay?

yelyah: okay yeah considerign all the shit ur putting into this relationship isnt any damn good anywa

heyjosh: Who are you to talk? All you do is talk shit about me and then run off when I try to fight back and stand up for myself.

yelyah: fight BACK? fuck you. you have the nerve to think ur this grwat boyfriend whos putting so much inro our relationship and this bamd, but ur just a fucking.....

heyjosh: What, Hayley? I'm what?

yelyah: whatever

heyjosh: No. Say what you were going to say.

yelyah: no, just forget it

heyjosh: Just fucking say it, Hayley

yelyah: god you're such a fucking hypocrite, you know that? you're so full of shit.

yelyah: honestly, besides fucking cry or scream at you, all i wanted to do as i watched you preach to your beloved brother and friends that his girlfriend is abusive for hitting him was laugh. so full of shit... cause you're so much goddamn better, arent you?

heyjosh: Hayley... wait

yelyah: you're just lucky i care about them enough to keep my mouth shut. but fuck you,i wont put up with your bullshit anymore. cant even keep your fucking hands to yourself. fuck you, josh.

heyjosh: Hayley, please. I'm sorry about that one time, I swear. Can we talk about that?

yelyah: no. you know my past, you know everything i feel about that shit

heyjosh: I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight.

yelyah: god, you know what? im fucking done with you, josh. i dont want to see you, i dont even want to think about you. dont try to talk to me, dont come to practice tonight, just get the fuck away from me

heyjosh: Hayley, please just wait

yelyah: go to hell

yelyah left the chat

heyjosh: Fuck

-

hey guys. (:

i'm really sorry i left, but honestly, this time i'm not really going to be coming back. i love you guys and i still love paramore and writing, but i don't think i'll be writing much more fanfiction for them. it was always a release, and now, i have less things i need to get out and other ways to do so.

but i wrote this book ages ago, and i still do like it, and it's only about halfway done and i really can't leave it unfinished. so i'm going to come back periodically to update this, and i hope if anyone is still interested, you get the ending you were looking for.

thanks so much for everything you all. i love you so much <3