Chapter Eight: New Roommates

Comenzar desde el principio

He began climbing the stairs up to the top floor.

Ozpin: You did fail to obtain a relic from the temple, but at the cost of that, you've helped to ensure the livelihood of those who walked up on stage to tonight. That alone is enough to show me that you have that mindset. Congratulations.

Ryoma: Thank you...headmaster.

Reaching the top, he headed to room 503.

Ozpin: You've just been given an entrance to one of the most prestigious academies on the planet. Over the next four years, you'll learn from all of us our way of life and our beliefs. Just as we will do the same of you.

Approaching the door, he set down one of the crates and twisted the door knob, opening it up as he entered the dark room.

Ozpin: There is a dorm room on the top floor with an extra bed. Room 503. Take it, and take your time in moving in. There is much we do not know about each other, but we will learn in time, Mr. Nagare.

Dragging the crate he had placed beside him, the Tenno flipped the light switch beside the dorm room door, revealing a seemingly luxurious and simple red room devoid of any life aside from himself.

Ryoma: Just Ryoma will do... sir.

Ozpin: And Oz will do as well, Ryoma. Take care.

Placing the two crates in the only empty corner of the room, the Tenno began to open both of them from the top, revealing mostly various armaments and pieces of armor; Though there were special DNA spectres, cans of spray paint, dried meats, and a...

Placing the two crates in the only empty corner of the room, the Tenno began to open both of them from the top, revealing mostly various armaments and pieces of armor; Though there were special DNA spectres, cans of spray paint, dried meats, and a Helios Prime companion present. The research drone that was Helios Prime sprung out from one of the crates as the Tenno left them there, leaving both it and the Warframe to explore his new living facility.

Ryoma: It's so simplistic, but beautiful in that regard. I could probably fit Piper in here too, if-hey, what's this?

On top of one of the beds lied several uniforms, many of which were women's, but a few of them men's tuxedos. Picking up one of the tuxedos, he began to inspect it thoroughly.

Ryoma: An official uniform? Strange...can I fit into it?

He began to take off many of the clothing he had on him, including the large trenchcoat and pants, leaving only his underwear. As he began to try on the tuxedo pants, a team of four attractive women entered their dorm room, unsure at first if it was what they were looking for and fully unaware of the man in front of them.

Ruby: Yeah. Room 503, this is it.

Ryoma: !

Blake: I'm just wondering why it's even-.

They became aware upon seeing a tiny glimpse of the room, showing a wide range of surprises.

Ruby: Uhh

Ruby: Uhh....

Ryoma: Umm......hi?

Weiss: WHY!?

The Tenno flinched.

Weiss: WHY HERE , WITH THE DOOR OPEN!?

Ryoma: I wasn't expecting you to be here, that's why!

Blake: Should we just.... go ask for another dorm room, or-?

Ryoma: I'm sorry, I-I was umm....

Yang gave him a thumbs up, mostly to mess with him.

Yang: Looking good, my man!

And it worked wonderfully, as the Tenno's face turned a bright pinkish-red from blushing.

Ryoma: Please don't say that, right now!

Weiss: Don't encourage this.

As they looked away from the half naked Tenno, one of them took notice of the Warframe in the corner, as well as the crates beside it.

Ruby: Ryoma?

Team RWBY: !?

Ryoma: Yes?

Hearing that name, they all came to realize who he was under the frame. Especially Miss Schnee, who became even more enraged at the name as she marched towards him.

Weiss: Ryoma, you little-!

Seeing the young girl's hand raised, the Tenno began to clumsily hop himself back into a wall.

Ryoma: Wait, wait, wait, WAIT, WAIT!

*Smack!*

Ryoma: Ow!

Weiss: I want an apology!

Ryoma: I'm sorry! I don't even know what I did, but-.

Weiss: You woke everyone up in their  sleep earlier!

The other three watched as the ice queen wailed on the Tenno for his many various acts.

Blake: Geez.

Yang: Tough break for him.

Ruby: I kinda feel bad for him.

Yang: Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Ryoma: O-Ouch!

_________________________________
This chapter was brought to you by Snow Weiss and the Seven Dwarves

_________________________________This chapter was brought to you by Snow Weiss and the Seven Dwarves