Tech Tips: Email filters and Library Archiving

So, how about a couple of tech tips?

Ever get far more email notifications than you want to read - but you don't want to miss certain people's updates?

Email filters could be your new best friend!

I have over a dozen filters that sort comments, new book notifications, and various other things into various email folders. Some filters can flag or star some emails based on usernames or keywords.

Each email host is different, so I can't really get into specifics (other than to mention that it took me a while to realize that the order of the filters does matter).

Tracking new chapters:

If a book is in your personal library (reading lists don't count), you will be able to see any new chapters or updates in your notification stream. (If this book isn't in your personal library, then you won't get the notifications - which allows you to decide how many notifications you want to get.)    :)     This sometimes glitches, but the below tip is always reliable.  

Did you know that if you archive a book in your personal library, that it reappears in your library if a new chapter is posted? If you didn't, don't worry, I only recently realized it as well (doesn't work if a chapter is updated, though). It's a nice little trick to track which In-Progress books get updated. Although if you have hundreds of books archived, it may not work reliably.

Ever have problems viewing a book? Or pages just cut off or won't load? This is actually a fairly common caching glitch on some phones.
The solution? Remove the book from your personal library, log out, log back in, and re-add the book. :)