Chapter 1 : Prolog. How My Life started.

Start from the beginning

“No, Miss. It’s Korea, You’ve arrived Miss.”

“Whaa-WHAT?! Uh, Okay, Thank you, yah, see you.” She said panickly, grabbed her handbag and went out from the plane.

‘Uh, so, it’s only a dream, right?’ She said to herself.  ‘It’s a creepy nightmare, I won’t back to my past, to my childhood..’ she continued then heavily sighed.

Arrival from Canada, Incheon Airport.

A girl’s wearing a long-sleeved shirt, a mini denim-skirt, a vest and her long hair is hung loosely and beautifully. She’s Sherly, Sherly Kim. She walked slowly looking for a taxi. She waited for a minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and more until she became so impatient.

"TAXI!" Sheshouted. But nothing's coming. "YAH! TAXI! PLEASE! WHICH PART OF TAXI DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" She shouted again. Then, a taxi came, stopped in front of her, and opened the door. She smiled to the driver and went inside the taxi.

"Miss, where're you come from?" the taxi driver asked.

"Canada,"

"Ah, I see.." "But Miss.." the driver stopped for a while, then continued "Why DON'T you bring any bags or suitcases with you?"

It's silent for a moment. She was thinking. Then her eyes opened widely and she tapped her head.

"CRAP! I FORGOT MY BAG!!"

"Sir, please go back to the airport!" She asked the driver. The driver nodded.

------(back) at the airport------Sherly's P.o.V.

How can I forget my suitcases? What if someone stole it? What can I do? How? How? Aiiiish Sherly! You have high IQ, but not when it's about life! Stupid me, stupid!

BRAAG.

I think I crashed someone. I looked up and saw a facewearing a black glasses.

"Evil..." I murmured. I stared at his face. He looks familiar, like someone I know maybe? And I don’t know, I just like to call him evil...

"Hey, You're the one who ran at me! Why the hell did you call me evil?!” He scolded me.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t know but I just couldn’t stop my mouth to say it...” I said.

“Then, use your BRAIN!” He said again, emphasizing on BRAIN and pointing to his head. IIIISSSH! What’s wrong with this guy?! PMS? HAH?! -_____-

“I AM really sorry,” I said to him and was about going to leave him, but he grabbed my wrist and said.. “...” No, he didn’t say anything, he only pointed to his –very big- suitcases. What the HELL?!

“Carry it.” He asked me coldly.. Meh... who did he think I am? His maid?

“Can you just ask the taxi driver to do it?!”

“You’re the one that crashed me, not the taxi driver”

“But. Don’t you know that I LEFT MY OWN SUITCASES. SO WHY THE HELL should I bring YOUR suitcases?!”

“Your... fault~~” He...sang.

God. I know I’m a bad girl. I know I can’t remember the last time I went to the curch. Sorry God. But why? Why did you send this devil at this time? Please God... Let me free from Your Devil. I promise I will open my bible after this eventhough I’m so busy.... Pleaaaaaaassseee......

“YAH?! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?! BRING IT!”

That devil voice scattered my praying session.

Hmm... why not doing some revenge to him? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Okay, okay. It’s my fault. I have to be responsible right...” I sighed, and started to carry his bags. “are you going by taxi?” I asked him.

“Yes.”

“Have you got your taxi?” I asked him again. He was silent. I took it as “No”. Then, an EVIL idea came. Revenge, right... REVENGE...

I brought his bags to a taxi which I used before. The driver helped me to bring those luggages into the baggages. Then, I took some money from my wallet, and whispered  to the taxi driver “Sir, these are my luggages, please bring them to  this adress. It’s my new university here, Sir.” I said, giving a paper with adress on it. I smiled, with victory. Then I looked at the ‘devil’ who was busy with his Iphone.

I shouted “Hey, man, I’ve sent your luggages.” Finally he turned away his face and looked at me.

“Where did you sent it to?” he asked me CALMLY. I shrugged my shoulder and showed my innocent face, a moment later, the guy’s eyes widenend. Then He approached me and shouted at me, “I asked, WHERE DID YOU SEND MY BAGS TO?!” I saw his fist was clenched. Um.. actually I was a bit scared. B-but I won’t give up! I will not lose for this devil!

“I.. I just gave them to the taxi driver...” He went closer to me, pushing my face backward. I could see that he was so infuriated.

“Then...”

“I gave him an adress.”

“Fine. What’s the address?”

“I..I-I Forget...”

“YAH YAH!! STUPID! STUBBORN! HECK! YOU! How can Yo- AIIISSSH! I’m Gonna kill you later!” He said, then ran away, far away from me...following his luggages.. Hm.. Revenge has been successfully done!! :)

And... wait~

CRAP! I still forget my Luggages!!

-------------------------------------------------

here's the weird and boring chapter. I'm so sorry :( It's my first, and I hope it isn't the last. Please help this story growing!