Prologue

It was a peaceful afternoon at the burrow. The entire Weasley family (minus Charlie and Percy), Fleur, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Harry, and Hermione, were all in the sitting room talking to people. The trio was discussing their mission, The Order was trying to figure out what the three were planning on doing, and Ginny was humming one of her songs. The twins got an idea.
"Hey Gin"
"can you"
"sing"
"us"
"one of"
your songs"
This caused people to look up at Ginny in confusion. Ginny didn't write songs or sing. "No and don't call me Gin only one person can call me that and it's not you two," Ginny told the twins. "Please Ginny," the twins asked together. "Fine, but warning you, most of them about my ex," Ginny said. "So that Dean guy," Bill said. Ginny rolled her eyes," No the one after him." This caused the Weasley boys to flip out, excluding Ron. "Who was it" "It was-," Ron shouted, but Ginny cut him off, "You'll have to guess." "So who else knows who he is other than Ron Ginny?" Tonks asked. "Hermione and Harry," she replied. "Can you give us a hint Ginny?" Sirius asked. "NO!" Ginny yelled," Do you want me to sing or not?" "Yes" "Then shut up," Ginny said, opening her song book.

Sorry it's short. I will update next Sunday. Till' then Bye Ya'll! (also sorry about the slang I'm from the south;). )