Careful

"Ah, Yanyan, there you are." I looked up as Gu Nanxi sat in his seat next to me.

"Are you all right? Situ Feng wanted to hurry up and get Qingqing out of there, did you make it back alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." His eyes widened and he reached out, grasped my hands in his.

"What happened to your wrists?" He asked. I looked down at my bruised wrists. 

"Oh, it was from the belt that tied me to the carousel yesterday." I explained. He looked at me, sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you behind." He apologized. I smiled widely at him.

"Don't worry Nanxi, I'm okay." I assured him. He released my hands and I turned back in my seat, finishing my work from the day before. 

No matter how hard I tried. My thoughts kept drifting to Yiyang, a part of me wondered, did he actually want to change? Or was he just trying to get me to forgive him? I sighed and rested my forehead on the table, my head hurts from thinking too much. 

The next few days went by in a blur. I barely saw Yiyang, I would see him when I went to the dorm for the night, but, that was the only time. I was walking down the hallway, ignoring everyone around me. I honestly just wanted to be alone.

Though, a part of me was considering, going back home. I mean, it couldn't be more stressful then what's going on here. I could marry Li Qiang, and live a peaceful life, just like my grandfather wanted. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I can't do that. 

"Yanyan!" I stopped walking when I heard a voice call my name. Fangfang ran up to me and grabbed my arm, a look of worry on her face.

"Fangfang, is everything alright?" I asked.

"No, Qingqing needs your help." Fangfang took my hand and together the two of us ran back into the classroom and Xin Ya was arguing with Qinqqing.

"Xin Ya, what's going on?" I asked causing everyone to look at me.

"Uh, Yanyan. I bought these biscuits from Qingqing, and they were expired, everyone who ate them got sick!"

"Yanyan, there's no way those biscuits were expired, we just bought them recently." QIngqing explained. 

"Will anyone still believe the words of a liar? I'll tell everyone about your evil deed. Your service is doomed." With that Xin Ya turned and walked out of the room, her friends following after her. I let out a sigh and ran my hands through my hair, turning to Qingqing.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, there's no way that these could've been expired, we jut bought them." She said confused while looking at the boxes. 

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out." I assured them. I grabbed one of the boxes from my sister and walked out of the room.

I know my sister, and she would never sell expired products like this on purpose. And she would've noticed if they had gone bad, so, something fishy is going on here. When I walked into my dorm I dropped my bag on my bed and placed the box on my desk. What am I going to do? Qingqing is going to be in serious trouble if I don't find a way to fix this soon.

My phone began to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket, letting out a sigh once I saw the name that was on the screen. Li Qiang, how many times is he going to call me? I declined the call and fell backwards onto my bed. Once again I had the thoughts of going back. But, I couldn't leave Qingqing alone, and besides, I want to find my father. That's at the top of my list of priorities.