Chapter Thirty Nine: Kira's Sacrifice

ZEPHYR'S POV

"REEMON, DIGIVOLVE TO SOLARIMON! SOLARIMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...ILLUMININIMON!"

"DEMIMERAMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...CANDLEMON! CANDLEMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...COMETMERAMON!"

"EYYMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...LUNARIMON! LUNARIMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...DARKININMON!"

"KOROMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...BETAMON! BETAMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...METALSEADRAMON!"

"TSUNOMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...ELECMON! ELECMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...SABERLEOMON!"

"GECKOMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...GOBLIMON! GOBLIMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...DIGITAMAMON!"

"TANEMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...FLORAMON! FLORAMON, WARP DIGIVOLVE TO...ROSEMON!"

FLAMEMON'S POV

I jumped for the DigiDestined. I was ready.

"FLAMEMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...AGUNIMON! AGUNIMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...BURNINGGREYMON! BURNINGGREYMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...ALDAMON!"

This would be too easy. I smirked.

I was still fueled by the Black Gears.

KYOI'S POV

Flamemon was coming. I watched her run closer.

This was going to be a tough battle, but do I really care?

We had defeated villains before!

Who said we couldn't now?

DELANEY'S POV

I was afraid.

I did a death grip on Kyoi again.

She was probably the only one who could take it.

KIRA'S POV

I watched all the Digimon charge for Aldamon.

I knew we'd be able to handle this easily. Piece of cake.

"DIGITAMAMON!" I yelled, signaling for him to attack.

"Nightmare Syndrome!" Flamemon suddenly stopped as the black light hit her-him-IT!

Gosh.

GENEVIEVE'S POV

"Darkininmon. It's time we took down his giggling nightmare," I smirked.

Darkininmon smiled. He was a shadow with blue eyes glowing through the blackness. He created a large hand.

Since he technically doesn't have a body, he creates body parts.

Darkininmon threw his arm at Aldamon. "Dark Claw Slash!"

Aldamon cringed in pain at the attack. His armor was deeply scratched.

DELANEY'S POV

I looked at Illumininimon. He looked a lot like Darkininmon, but was white light with red eyes. He created a large cage.

Gosh, he knows how to think big!

"Light Electric!"

The white cage smashed down on Aldamon, electricity touching Aldamon's dented armor.

KYOI'S POV

GOSH! DELANEY! LET GO OF MY ARM!

ELLIE'S POV

"SaberLeomon, it's your turn," I smiled.

"Twin Fang!" Aldamon was frozen, like a statue.

Though I would only admit it to Elecmon, I was terrified by that look of fear on the Mega Digimon's face.

KYOI'S POV

DIDN'T I TELL DELANEY TO LET GO OF MY ARM?!?

SAM'S POV

I looked at CometMeramon.

He was so small he could fit in my pocket. He was a small comet, but he currently looked like a rock. He could burst into flames and smile with a smirk at will.

Doesn't look like I need a pizza oven anymore.

But I might want to keep it unless I want the school to burn down.

"Flaming Spiral!" CometMeramon shouted.

Fire spiraled from the alight rock to strike Aldamon.

KYOI'S POV

DELANEY-oh, I give up.

MetalSeadramon was enormous. I jumped on his head.

I kind of liked it up here.

Oh wait.

I'm afraid of falling.

Never mind.

"River of Power!" MetalSeadramon yelled.

Light hit Aldamon.

He's done for.

ZEPHYR'S POV

Rosemon.

Cool.

Epic.

Rosemon.

I watched her smirk. You know, just because she grew doesn't mean she still didn't trash talk.

"Forbidden Temptation!" she shouted.

Flower petals surrounded Aldamon. She screamed and black gears came out from her back.

They formed Aldamon. Aldamon didn't look so happy. I watched in horror as Aldamon hurled his attack at Ellie.

"Solar Wind Destroyer!"

"ELLIE!" Kira screamed.

She jumped at Ellie and stood in front of the blonde girl.

ELLIE'S POV

"KIRA!" I shouted.

She collapsed and hit the ground.

This was all my fault.

I would get Aldamon.

Sure, Kira and I's Digimon are Leomon and Ogremon, opposites, but that doesn't mean I still couldn't care.