Teresa frowns. "I guess. But I don't know what that means."

YN giggled. God I love her giggles. So bloody cute.

"It's a way to style your hair. It won't hurt, I promise!" YN say.

Teresa nods, still unsure. YN carefully grabs Teresa's hair, and separates them in three parts. Then she loops them together, and uses a band to hold it.

Teresa pulls her hair over her shoulder and smiles at it. "Thanks YN. I love it."

YN smiles at her.

"Hey YN? Can you sing a song?" Minho asks.

YN looks at him with shock on her face.

"YN can sing?" Thomas asks.

I nod. "And she sounds beautiful." I say smiling.

YN blushes, and smiles. "Sure."

She places her hands in her lap, and starts moving them. Making noise, actually a beat to the song.

《Cup song! Do it if you know how! :P》

I noticed that as she sung, Brenda was watching YN's hands. And then she started to do it with her. Teresa also tried to, and I began to try to. It didn't look how she did it, but it when in beat with her.

"You sung amazingly! I didn't know you could sing." Teresa says.

"I enjoyed the song. But I'm afraid we're going to have to get out and walk from here." Jorge says.

The car came to a stop, and we got out. I instantly pulled YN to my side, and held her hand.

"Where do you think they are?" YN asked, as we passsd another burnt car.

"I don't know. But they must be around here somewhere."Jorge said.

*bang bang*

I run over to the car in front of us, dragging YN with me. Another bullet hits the car behind us, where Thomas and Jorge was.

"Drop it. I said drop it!"

I see who girls, both holding rifles. Pointing them at Thomas and Jorge.

What ever Thomas and Jorge were holding, was dropped to the floor.

"Get up. Al of you." The blond says.

We all get up, and I help YN up. Thomas and Jorge walk to us, and they continue to point their guns at us.

"Who are you. And how did you find us?" The brown haired girl said.

I tighten my grip on YN's hand, and she squeezes back.

"Aris?" The blond asks.

Aris looks at them, and they take off their bandanas. "Harriet? Sonya? I thought you guys were dead!"

Aris hugs both of them, and they hug him back. They break aparr, and they smile at eachother.

"No, we were saved by the Right Arm. And we stayed with them to help fight against W.I.C.K.E.D." Sonya says.

"Come on. Well take you to see Vince." Harriet says as she walks away.

~Time skip, cause it was getting boring....ok I didnt want to write that bit~

-Your pov-

Brenda falls into Jorge's arms.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"A crank! They brought a crank!" Vince yelled.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. Onky to get pushed away.

"Mary! They brought a crank!" He complains to the woman.

"I know. But we can save her. Bring her to the med tent. And Thomas follow me." Mary says.

Thomas looks at us, before walking away. I turn to Newt and frown.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask.

"I don't know Love. I really don't. " He says.

I sigh and hug him. I let my eye's close as I listen to his heart beating. Letting me know. That this, is real.

《Hey ya Cranks! Hope you like this chapter, leave a comment! And just wanna say that next chapter is the last one! Ya. This one is shorter than the first one book. But oh well. Anyway, next chapter might be short. But that depends on how I write it, so let's hope its long! Here are three pics!

 But that depends on how I write it, so let's hope its long! Here are three pics!

Later ya Cranks

Later ya Cranks.
-Astrid》