Day 1. Home

You got off the plane and waited for your luggage to come near to you on the conveyor belt.

As you saw your bag you picked it up and made your way out of the airport.

You had called your mum to pick you up after you left the plane and she was there waiting for you.

You smiled as you saw her and ran towards her giving her a huge hug.

- - -

You were on your way home when you got a text from Terry but you ignored it because you didn't want to become the reason why his fans hate him.

You had a lot of fun today at VidCon but all good things come to an end.

Your mum asked, "Why did you come home early?"

"I fell in love," you said with a frown on your face.

"How is that a bad thing?" she replied.

"Because his fans hate me and are probably going to hate him. It wouldn't be fair," You replied with tears running down your face.

"If I was you I wouldn't care what those fans have to say. Follow your heart. There is only ever going to be one girl for Terry," your mum said as she parked in your drive and put her hands on top of yours.

"I-it's just so hard. He has so many fans how can I get in the way of that," you said as you covered your eyes with tears bursting out of in between your finger tips.

"Maybe see how you feel in the morning," your mum said as it was pretty dark.

You nodded your head as you made your way inside and walked up to your room, falling face first onto your bed. 'I'm so confused,' you thought to yourself.

- - - - -
Thank you for reading this chapter sorry it's been a while I've been busy with college and sick with a cold.

We Stan cold weather 😬.

~ KpopKrazy11