The YouTube Surprise

You get out your notebook. Then you start to write down ideas for what you could do for Terry's YouTube cover because you don't want it to be all rushed and look like a mess. So you write down like 20 ideas, such as:

- A drawing of Terry holding Max and on the other sides are his social media.

- A drawing of Terry coming out of a cherry and Max wearing a toast costume.

- A drawing of Terry reading a scary story to Max.

- A drawing of Max reading a scary story to Terry.

You laugh at the last idea. You look over at the time and it is 1 am so you decide to do the actual drawing tomorrow. You put your pyjamas on and fall asleep.

---

In the morning you wake up and hear a lot of notifications coming from your phone. So, you get up and walk over to your phone. When you unlock it you see that your messages are filled on twitter.

*****Messages*****

TerryIsLife: Have you seen Terry's new video? He said your username.

*

CherryMyFaveFruit: TERRY SAID YOUR USER IN HIS NEW VIDEO

*

KpopLover: Terry mentioned you in a video.

***********************

You replied to all of them with: I'll check it out now.

---

You are watching Terry's new video in bed on your laptop.

*****Video*****

What's going on guys? And welcome back to a brand new video on my terryble channel Today I am giving one lucky subscriber a pass to Vidcon so that they hang around with me. And that person is (YourUserName). I know this is a short video but I hope to hang around with others too if you are coming. And I'll see you in the next video.

***************

You scream and run downstairs. Your mum looks at you weirdly, "What's wrong?" She said. "T-T-TERRY INVITED ME TO VIDCON WITH HIM!" You screamed you were so happy. "But we live in England," she replied.

Which made you sad?

-----

Thanks for reading sorry I didn't update yesterday I had writer's block.

~ KpopKrazy11