Home Coming Soul

Homecoming soul!

-Love , she loved him
But he never did!
Noticed but neglected!
One sided lover
Was role play!
She did everything to get him
Everyone asked do you love him
She always replied with a plain yes!!
They again ask her do you love me even if he did'nt she took a pause , breathe and said yes again because she knew he never did and never will!
She asked that same question to herself - do i love this guy?
She heard her inner voice saying you love him more than you love yourself!!
She knew he  was the one she would wait for even she had already given upon waiting for people in her life!!
He was the one she would gave her last bites and pretend like she don't even mind even when she hate doing that!!
He was the one she would always love to forgive even when he did'nt said sorry!!
He was the one she would grant the permission to take her for granted!!
He was the one who never showed emotions but she always loved to have expressive people around her!!
He was the one who she would put out of a fire even if she would burned herself!!
He was constant she never wanted change him , he was the one she wanted to keep in her life forver she found a friend in that man like none other he was the family that she chose
He was the one she saw good in him over his bads
She wonder they can be one ever!!He was the one who for whom her cold heart used to warm itself!
She wonder they could be one ever!!
-She lost herself loving him and he never cared
No love lost No love found
Unloving him was what she decided!
The choice she did'nt quit she simply choosed herself  instead of continuing to try for someone who would'nt try for her!
Losing him was the becoming of herself!
She loved him but he was'nt ready for her
Letting him go wasthe homecoming of my soul!
                        - Anisha Ahuja