Chapter 14- Vacation

Start from the beginning

"Yes I do, hello Eli."

"Hello" he said bending down to kiss her cheek.

This Christmas day felt like the best I've ever had, it felt so complete. Everyone I loved was there. We exchanged gifts and had a family dinner. They seemed happy with Eli as my boyfriend and questioned him her and there, but I tried to cut in as often as possible.

We left around 8:30 that night. I had told them we were going to Canada for a week so my phone would be off, they just accepted my separate life and allowed me to go. It was hard making sure they didn't say anything about it in front of Ezra and Brook as they had no clue what was going on. Before I left I hugged G-ma and Jenkins tight and told them I loved them more than anything, and I couldn't ask for better parents. I knew I wasn't going anywhere but I felt like I was, I felt like I was dying or something, but I kept telling myself I wasn't going anywhere for now.

When I went to bed I tried to remember as many of my human memories as I could. School, past friends, G-ma Jenkins, mostly them, soon I knew they wouldn't be around and I hoped I wouldn't lose those memories. I remember when I first met Eli, our first time together and out last time while I was human. We managed to get some in while Ezra went hunting and Brook wasn't around. I tried to hold on to those and push away the worst memories like Olivia. I hated even thinking her name, she still terrified me. The thought of her getting to me again taunted me over and over. I pushed her away and pulled thoughts of Eli closer as I drifted to sleep for the last time.

"Ok" I said to Brook as I laid her outfit out on the bed for her to wear the rest of the day. Her and Ezra were going to make it a day long date I guess to makeup for lost time. I was excited for her, she'd been waiting for Ezra to feel safe enough to make thing official between the, and he finally agreed just before the break.

She hurriedly hanged into her clothes and fixed her hair. Ezra was already waiting for her.

"Ok Im ready." Brook said running out the room making sure she had everything. "Lets go!" she shouted at Ezra. He just smiled and shook his head as he got up and grabbed his keys.

I laid on Eli's lap and watched TV with him for a little while.

"So when do you want to do this?" he asked when the show was over.

I sighed "the sooner the better I guess." I could tell he looked disappointed without even looking at him. He wasn't happy he convinced himself to go through with this, but he felt it was best for my safety and so did I.

I sat up and looked at him, just staring. "It will be ok." I told him "I feel like this is the right thing to do, we'll be ok."

He didn't say anything he just stared at me. I leaned in and kissed him , I wanted to make it last as long as I could, my time was almost up.

"Wait" I said to him " lets go to the room."

He looked at me suspicious but ignored it and I pulled him by his hands to the room. He made love to me passionately and intensely like we he wouldn't have another chance to feel my body beneath his again.

When we were done we laid in bed holding each other for a few minutes, we were losing light which meant they were likely to be back soon.

"I'll shower, you change the sheets?" I asked, I wasn't really asking, that's what I planned to do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Eli, I', positive, and I know you have your doubts but its going to get done one way or the other, now or later." He nodded and I got up and ran to the shower. I stood there a few minutes than sat down. It felt so nice to feel the warm water on my skin and soak through my hair.