"And boom, she is in boss mode" Laughed Jake as he stepped out of the car imitating a bomb explosion with his hands.

Child.

I huffed at his comment and made a movement with my hand saying go on.

"Ladies first" I smiled and he scowled

"what do you want to get?" He asked when we got inside

We were waiting in line now and I noticed a few boys were looking at me with lust filled eyes, the girls were giving me death stare's.

Ugh.

"Hot chocolate" I sighed

Jake nodded and walked ahead, getting many looks from the girls

"Here you go" Jake cheered as he passed me a cup.

"Err... thanks Jake" I replied as more glares were directed towards me.

"Um Dakoda?" He whispered in my ear.

"Hmm" I took a sip of the hot chocolate scanning the room for danger.

"Two things" He whispered again."One: Can we keep our relationship a secret? because I really don't want our faces on teen weekly because I really don't like all the media attention and I am sure you don't either. Two: We are about to attract some media attention as soon as we are outside"

Just as he finished we walked outside and funny enough there was a heap of paparazzi, even a news reporter.

"Jake! Jake! Is this your new girlfriend?" Asked the female reporter running up to us.

Jake looked stunned so I took the microphone from the reporter.

"Jake and I are not in any sort of relationship. I am his body guard and you are standing way to close" I said looking at her directly and not the camera.

Can't risk anyone recognising me.

She took then microphone back a little to harsh for my liking but I didn't snap at her. She clearly doesn't know what I am capable of.

"Is this true Mr Jones?" She replied a little happier.

"Strictly business" He snapped at her.

She flinched but shook it off quickly before turning back to the camera.

"It seems like Mr. Jake Jones the famous bad boy/playboy has finally calmed down. Maybe a girl has influenced his decision. This is Olivia Grace, back to you Sarah" She smiled then the camera man turned off the camera.

Jake was still stunned so I elbowed him in the ribs, harder then expected.

He groaned loudly and clutched his side.

"You are supposed to be his body guard and protect him from harm. not cause harm you idiot" Screeched Olivia.

I will call her Banshee.

"Excuse me Banshee-" She cut me off.

"Its Olivia" She snapped walking over to Jake and running her hands up Jake's stomach.

"Jake?" I asked smirking.

He must seen the evil glint in my eye because he swallowed with fear.

"Yes" He was almost shaking now.

I smirked and flicked my eyes at Banshee to let him know my intentions.

"Banshee-" I was cut off again

"Its Olivia" she snapped raising her voice.

"Listen Banshee I don't give a shit what your god damned name is, but if you snap at me again I will snap your neck" I hissed.