Chapter 8

"Everyone with a friendly face seems to hide some secrets inside" - The Joker.

***

JAKE'S POV:

I kissed her.

I.Kissed.Her.

you kissed her on the cheek, your a pussy.

Shut-up. No one asked you.

Here I am sitting at the dinner table with my family thinking about Dakoda.

Why? Because I just am, And I can't stop.

I heard someone clear there throat snapping me out of my little day dream.

"Hmm what?" I sigh

"Not 'what?' it's excuse me" Corrected my father sternly.

"Excuse me mum I did not hear what you said" I say after giving my father a look.

"I asked why you were smiling like a fool" She said, smiling smugly and playing with her food.

My mum was a beautiful woman. She had very dark brown hair with grey eyes. She was perfection in my eyes.

"No reason, I er... Just love spending time with you guys" I said slowly

"I call bullshit" Laughs my older, annoying brother.

"Shut up Dylan no one asked for your opinion in the matter" I snapped glaring at him.

Dyan, my 26 year old asshole brother, had Mums dark brown hair and grey eyes. But he had my Dad's attitude and was a total dickhead mother fucking asshole.

He is the bad-boy and sex god to every girls dream.

"Both of you please shut up and stop fighting" Yelled Dad.

"Leave me alone" I mummbled.

"So Mr Jake who is making you smile like that?" Asked Mum starring at me knowingly.

"Yeah Jakey whose the girl?" Teased Dylan.

I rolled my eyes and looked a mum.

"Her name is Dakoda-Rhys" I smiled, thinking about her.

Dad started to choking and coughing over everything.

"Are you ok Dad?" I asked smirking.

Serves you right bastard.

"ABSOLUTLY NOT!" He yelled with his face going red 

"Why not?" I asked inocently.

I swear he went purple in his rage.

I laughed in my mind.

"Have you forgotten who she is and what she does?" Asked my Dad challenging me to say more.

"Nope, She is incredible and amazingly strong. I think I really like this girl" I admitted.

"Aww that's so sweet honey" Smiled my Mum "I want to meet this girl"

I smiled at mum then turned to face my father.

"I told you to have a strictly business relationship with her" He said, his voice filled with pure rage.

Perfect.

"Wait just a minute you too" Said mum sternly "I want to know everything you ain't telling me and I want to know it now"

"Dad would you like to tell her or me?" I asked, teasing him

"Dakoda is an assassin payed by me/ the goverment to kill people who have stolen top secret information" He sighed, not giving my mother eye contact.

I expected mum to gasp in shock and take dad's side, but I heard no gasp.

She was sitting there looking at dad, quite bored actually.

"And theres a problem why?" She asked.

"She's an assassin! What more to it?" Shouted dad, rather pissed off.

"I see no problem what so ever" She said straight-faced.

I just sat there with my jaw on the floor, No words at all. For a change.

"W-what? Y-your not t-taking his side?" I managed

"Nope, Jake do you like her?" She asked.

"I think so" I blushed

"Oh my god he is blushing, He so likes this girl!" Said Dylan excitedly "I want to meet her, maybe I could fuck her"

I rose from my chair and glared daggers at him.

"You take every girl I have ever like away from me! I am your fucking brother! you fucking asshole! you cannot take Dakoda as well you fucking bastard" I raged "If you fucking even touch her I will fucking murder you"

And with that I left slamming the door behind me.

I heard Dylan mummble something about me being possessive but I didnt care. 

I want Dakoda.

And I was going to get her.

No matter how long or how hard it was.

A/N: I updated again.

I am so happy with the response I have gotten and decided to give everyone a special treat because I love you.

picture of Dylan on the side.

Not edited.

vote and comment

I love you all you beautiful incredible amazing people

xoxo G