39. Nights like this

Start from the beginning

It's been three days since i got stuck in the elevator with Kendall. After that, i can't seem to stop thinking about her. I wanted to call her ask her if she wanted to catch up or hang. I'm staring at my phone with her phone number in it.

"Come on, call her babes." A familiar voice said to me. I'm alone at my house what the fuck.

"Jesus-- Where did you come from?" I said to Kaia while she's holding an ice cream in her hand.

"I fucking knocked and called you so many times Y/N. I bought you ice cream. You've been staring at your phone for three days." Yup, i stayed friends with her. She's a cool person and fun to be with. She loves to make me laugh.

"What? I'm not." I put my phone in my pocket. She sat beside me.

"Just call her Y/N. You've been staring your phone ever since you saw Kendall." She said to me while she hand me the ice cream.

"I just-- i can't Kai." I said to her.

"What's stopping you?" She asked me.

"Her boyfriend, i guess? It's kinda obvious that she already moved on from me Kai."

"But that doesn't mean you guys can't be friends Y/N."---"No matter what you guys do, you always ended up seeing each other. First you guys broke up, after a year your manager set you up to her for PR stunt, you got back together. And then you guys called it quits again, 7 months after your break up you saw her at the bar. Now four days ago you are at the same restaurant, and three days ago you guys stuck in an elevator. I think, that is not a fucking coincidence." She said to me while eating her ice cream.

"I don't know about that Kai, she's already with someone else now. I don't want to intrude in there relationship. That Ben guy looks nice, and she-- kinda looks happy with him. And i'm also happy for her. I don't want to talk about this alright? Let's just watch netflix.. or if you want to chill it's fine with me." I said to her wiggling my eyebrows. She knows i'm just kidding and trying to annoy her.

"No thank you. You just fucked Ari last night and i'm not going to be one of your booty calls." She said while we're both laughing.

I've been fooling around with different girls in this past few months including Ariana. But she's my good friend also. Kaia knows all about my routine, she actually became one of my best friend.

Third Person's POV

It's already two in the morning but you're still wide awake. You are on your phone scrolling on instagram. You go through your hidden files on your phone, you opened it and you saw a dozen of picture of You and Kendall. All your memories together. You scan every pictures and videos while smiling like an idiot. You didn't delete all your memories together on your phone, you just hid because you want to watch and look at it when you are missing her. You post your picture on your instagram.

Y/IG NAME   Some nights like this, shawty i can't help but think of US

....

Kendall can't sleep, she keeps turning and flipping her pillow. She looked at her phone and it's already 2am. She let out a sigh, she took her phone and tries to listen to a music. Suddenly your song "Fallin' all in you' played. That song is just for her, you didn't include it in your album. She just smile at the thought of you singing that song for her. She go through her hidden files, there is a lot of pictures of you and her. She looked at her favorite picture of you and her kissing.

She post a picture of her that she took a while ago on instagram

kendalljenner  If i called would you pick it up?

....

You both thinking about each other, and at the same time you are both too scared to reached out to each other. You have no idea how much she think's about you. Ever since you broke up with her eight months ago you are on her head 24/7. She's distracting herself just to forget about you for a second. She's dating someone now but she's still longing for your presence, your touch and your kiss. She's still waiting for you hoping that one day you will find your way back to her again.