Character Outlook Changes/Updates - Shiruki Family

Mother - Shiruki Hiyori

Insight:

   "I seem to always have younger looking and acting mothers somehow often. And there isn't an actual reason for that. I just love someone you can feel comfortable talking to about anything. Minus the whole Harumi situation...."

Hair Color -
Dark purple

(I decided against the entire family having blue hair. This is actually her original design a mix of her own parents genes.)

Hair Length -
Lower back

Eye Color-
Lilac purple

Height-
5'7 (Hey look a tall glass of water-)

Father - Shiruki Hiroomi

Insight:

   "I changed his name to give him a bit more character. Something to have him stand out. I didn't want him to seem unimportant to Harumi. Her dad has a very active role in her life and I don't want him to fade into the background. Due to a lot of my characters either having daddy problems or no dad at all."

Hair Color-
Dark Blue (looks almost black)

Hair Length-
Short (Above where his shoulder and neck meet)

Eye Color-
Ruby red

Height-
5'9 (Tall people scare me...)

Brother - Shiruki, Kazumi

Insight:

     "Harumi's brother attitude is probably just as the brother I've always wanted. A bit of a rebel, he shines in his own way and is always a inspiration. He's caring and sweet and doesn't mind stepping back to let his sister shine too. I also have a obsession with brother and sister relationship that are cute and not at all interested in one another...."

Hair Color-
Indigo blue (Similar to his sister in that right)

Hair Length-
Short

Eye color-
Light blue (glows with his quirk is active)

Height-
5'7

----------------------------

That about it I just wanted to give an update on the appearance of Harumi's family. How I changed Hiyori to be a bit taller and changed her hair back to it's original design.

I personally favor Hiroomi's change. I feel it's better for the family chemistry if he was more actively into the story. Instead of just mentioned by Hiyori or Haikyuu.

Thank you for reading.

-Aurora-chan out!