Page 0

"Oh come on dude, let's have fun. We only have a week to spend this hot, like me  summer"Jio the narssistic, invite Kiln whose currently sitting boredly in one of Wrights mansions living room as he enter from the oak double door, wearing a white T-shirt saying, I'm Hot! A rugged blue jeans, pared with a Nike black shoes.

Kiln just stared at him for a while and shake his head, saying a big 'No!'.

"Oh come on dude!"Jio react while walking to sit in the other couch, which is place across Kiln. He place his beautiful feet-as he say, on the coffee table and cross his arms while looking at Kiln whose now resting in the couch, his arms covering his eyes.

"You can't just sit here and watch those boring TV shows, while waiting for your princess to come home. Use your time wisely dude!"dagdag ni Jio habang tahimik na kumkuha nang mansanas sa fruit basket na nakapatong sa coffee table.

Ilang minuto siyang naghintay na may magsalita sa kanila. But, none of them dare to speak, so being the understanding one in the group as he proclaimed. He adjust for his mute friend.

" Dude, when are planning to speak? Tomorrow? Next day? Next week? Or forever?"Jio ask jokingly with one eyebrow raise, and Kiln just look at him boredly for a second. Hinubad niya ang sapatos tsaka ibabato sana  kay Jio nang maala niyang bigay pala into ni Clay. Kaya kumuha nalang siya nang ubas at yun ang binato para bang nagpapahiwatig na 'Will you just freaking shut up?.' He will not throw anything that is given by Clay to him. No way! And never!

But Jio being Jio, he doesn't care if he piss off someone for he believe. Live your life freely and happily! At isa pa sanay na siya sa tantrums nang kanyang kababata, na minsan niyang tinatawag na 'IMYClay syndrome'. Kaya imbes na tumahimik ginulo pa niya sa ang kaibigan na kinairita lalo ni Kiln. Will thats him!

Sa gitna bang kadaldalan ni Jio, bumakas ang double doors at niluwa doon si Carl, ang isa pa nilang kaibigan. Deretso lang si Carl sa paglalakad na para bang sa kanya lang ang bahay. Samantalang so Jio naman at tutok na tutok lang sa kaibigan habang si Kiln ay balik sa kanyang ginagawa, ang matulog.

Katahimikan ang namayani sa kanila habang hinihintay ni Jio si Carl na matapos sa kanyang grand entrance, kulang nalang slow motion at lights effect sa likod para, tawaging fantastic ang kanyang entrance. Carl always like that you know!

And when Carl is halfway near the couches. Jio stand up and greet him."So here you are man..."Jio stated while walking to Carl, and manly hug him as they came closer to each other. Jio turned around to take his sit as well as Carl. He then cross his legs, as he seated and glance at Carl saying "...and what's with your grand entrance man! Did somebody dump you again, or the other way round maybe." Jio then took one piece of grape and chew it noisely.

While Carl, he just ignored Jio at kumain nang prutas. He knows to himself that no one will dump him ever, cause his a keeper and a Gods gift to woman! By the way his a player so it will never happen to him, the dumping I mean cause he do the other way round. Siya ang nang iiwan! Hindi iniiwan!

While they are busy eating the fruits, the double door suddenly open with a thud, jolting them while mumbling a curse! Even the sleeping handsome was awaken!

"Fuck!"

"Damn!"

"Shit!"

The three if them was about to confront the disturber of peacefulness when they heard that womanly sound, making them stop and changing their mood from anger to excitement!

"What's uppp! Mgaaaa people!!!! I'm home!!!!!!"hype na hype na bulaga ni Clay at tumakbo papunta sa kanila habang tumutalon. Their face is written with surprise as they what her coming towards them like a kid who just got her favorite toy!

Cause suppose to be, next week pa sana ang uwi niya matapos ang isang buwan nitong bakasyon sa kanilang probinsya. Kaya't nagtataka sila kung bakit and aga nang uwi nitong luka nato.

Their thoughts about her going home early pause when they heard a boom! Not literally a bomb, but they just here a nasty sound that makes them cover their nose in a just a spam of seconds. Someone just farted!!

And by the actions and look of Clay, alam na nila kung sino ang someone na yun! Cause right now, Clay face is full of guiltyness and she is currently covering her butt as well as her mouth.

Shyly she say, " Sorry! Ilang linggo na kasi akong hindi nakapag CR dahil puno na yung septic tank nila Lola. Kaya ayun you know, medyo mabaho baho yung amoy", and she awkwardly laugh, "Ha ha ha haha" then leave the scene faster than flash could do.

Hindi siya medyong mabaho, mabahong mabaho talaga! It could even kill us if we didn't cover our nose! You witch!

And if Clay could hear this, well...

Ang OA niyo!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Happy Reading mga boss!