Prologue

Once upon a time,  in the castle own by the Wrights. There–in the room full of baby stuffs, a wall painted with the color of  navy blue. A golden chandlier hanging in the ceiling giving some magnifiecient lights, a sliding window with white curtains, dancing together with the lives outside the castle–lies their cute little prince with a grumpy attitude, sleeping with a frown face. And he is Prince Kiln David Wrights of the Wrights Castle.

The room was at peace, maids are busy cleaning the whole room, ceiling to the floor, from that corner to this corner always making sure that there'll no sound made. Cause if they don't. Well just listen to what will happen.

But later on, while everyone was a busy, a cry suddenly fire, it is not from their prince but rather from the other baby which is now criying in the arms of a maiden.  The little grumpy prince jolted and aftermath he started to cried. So the maids started to feel the panick rushing to thier viens.

Everyone was scared, that's why the woman holding the criying baby girl tries her best to shh the cute baby girl as well as the other to the prince. But because of what they've done, they just added fuel to the fire. Two criying baby in one room!

Out of frightness the maiden holding the baby girl hurriedly went to the crib, and place the criying little girl next to the grumpy Prince. The maiden try to calm the little Prince because the babysitter is out of sight. But in her attempt to hold the little Prince, the little prince shove the woman's hand away with his cute little hand. And starts to cry more and more. As well as the little girl!

Everyone in the room is in panick, for no one of them don't know how to handle a criying cutie. Fearing that the King and Queen will come home knowing that their lovely Prince is crying. Some maids get down stairs to prepare a food for their grumpy Prince and look for the babysitter. Some looks for something that can make the prince stop crying. While the others attempt to calm the prince, but it only make things worst. Forgetting that there's still a baby who needs attention!

The room is in chaos, a panick maids and a criying babies. But the little girl, Clay Carter Lopez, looks like she will going to stop criying in any minute and luckily she stop and started drifting off to slumber not minding her sorrounding. She turned her body making her cute hands to hit the prince face with a thud. Booommm!!

Everyone in the room, become stiff as they heard the sound. No one move like they are praying and hoping that they've heard wrong. All together their heads turn to where the prince and the little girl is. Waiting for the result, fear and panick can be seen in their eyes. For the little girl, in what they think, just slap the prince face with her small hand.

Expecting that the prince will cry louder and harder. They start calling all the saints that they know. To save thier souls and bring them to heaven not to hell. Exxagerated right?

But what shock them most minutes later, instead of criying the Prince just laugh adorably and stop criying. Their eyes grow bigger and wider of what just happened. Its like the gates of heaven just open and you can even hear an angel singing and a birds chirping. That's what they called miracle!!! Their grumpy Prince laugh for the first time since his birth last 8 months. So heavenly!!

Everyone starts walking to the crib to witness how adorable the laugh of their prince is. Everyone was in awe, as they watch the prince laughing. You can even picture in your mind the all maids hugging each other with an awe face! But, maybe the prince somehow feel that someone is watching them. Using his little body he cover the girl possessively for he did not want to let them see the baby girl. Awww so sweett!!

Everyone in the room is in silence, no one dares to speak and just stared at the two little baby. Then, they realize the baby girl may not able to breath thats why, they move the prince and carry the baby girl to save her. But, beacuse of what they do the prince cry again, but now is the different its like his saying "Give her back to me" So they put the baby girl next to the prince and thus where The Tale of Kiln and Clay starts.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Enjoy yourself!!