(Umbrella Academy) Vanya x Reader Pt IV

Começar do início

Allison motions at the violin, prompting Diego to curse at her observation. "Tell us something we don't fucking know."

"She's talking about the violin, dickhead." You snap.

"Right, if we take the violin away, we might have a chance at stopping her." Luthor continues.

Soon, gunshots ring out in the theater, causing the rest of the orchestra to abandon the show. You duck down, pulling Allison down with you to protect her.

"Where the fuck is Klaus?" You shout to the two idiots across the isle.

"I don't know, wasn't he supposed to be our lookout?" Diego turns to Luthor.

"Oi, what's with all the lollygagging?" Five appears before ducking in between the rows as he's shot at as well. "This is not good."

"You know these guys?" Diego asks.

"Who the fuck are these guys?" You shout from next to Allison, continuing to shelter her.

"Yeah, I do." he answers.

"And..?" Luthor asks.

"We're screwed." Five answers him.

You hear screaming from an entrance and you look over to see Klaus screaming something incoherent before ducking behind some of the seats. You keep low with Allison, flinching when a few of the bullets hit the seats right above your head. You look over in Klaus's direction to see him standing and a glowing blue figure stands right in front of him.

The glowing person releases tentacle-like arms, attacking the armed soldiers. They're ripped from their perches and swiped from their stances and murdered. While everyone is distracted by this, Diego suddenly jumps up and tackles someone from the side and disappears. You stand up with Allison to avoid the falling bodies and stand with her and Luthor. You return your attention to Klaus, who now is speaking to the person he brought in.

"And I was the lookout!" he chuckles as the apparition fades away from sight.

You shoot him a smile before turning your attention to Vanya, who is now starting to glow herself. You can see her clothes begin to turn white, and so does her violin, prompting the building to shake and begin to crumble.

Diego finally returns, joining your little squad.

"Where were you?" Luthor asks.

"Honoring a memory." Diego states. "Whats the plan? How do you want to end this thing?"

"We surround her, we come at her from all angles." Luthor explains.

"That's a suicide mission." Klaus speaks up.

"Well, we only need one of us to get through, it's the only chance we've got." Five argues.

"Are we all in?" Luthor asks, looking at you.

You contemplate the plan, not liking it at all. There must be another way.

"Y/N, we don't have all day, are you in or not?" Luthor demands.

"I-" You shake your head.

"Allison?" Luthor moves on, and she too shakes her head no.

"Alright then." Luthor looks to Diego, "Stage left." He points to himself, "Stage right," he motions to Five and Klaus, "You guys take the front."

The four of them split up and rush down the isles, but Allison holds Luthor back.

"Theres no time, Allison! It's either this, or we're all dead. The world goes up in flames!" He argues, ripping himself from her grip and continuing to his position, leaving Allison and you behind.