(Overwatch) Sombra x (Drunk) Reader

request from Semmiza

You were hanging out with Sombra and somehow she got everyone to play Spin the bottle. When you were sober, you refused everyone. Except Sombra. The bottle never landed on Sombra, and when it was Sombra's turn, it never landed on you. By now, you're completely drunk. It's Doomfist's turn and he spins the bottle. You have said you're out of the game a while ago but no one seems to have listened as all eyes land on you.

"What's going on?" You drunkenly mumble.

"It landed on you, idiot." Moira calls from across the circle.

You feel a hand on the back of your head pull you to the right and turn your head. Your face collides with another and you're too drunk to process what the hell is happening. Doomfist is kissing you. You finally register it somewhat and try to pull away but fail, falling onto him. You finally get the strength and balance to sit up away from him and stand up. You walk out of the room, stumbling over things. You don't notice someone follow you. You stumble all the way down to your room and shut yourself in there. Someone catches the door softly and closes it behind them. You still don't notice. They come up behind you and clear their throat, making you jump.

"Hey, Amiga. You okay?" She asks.

"What do you want...?" You slur.

"Do you have a crush?" She suddenly asks.

Sombra. She's your crush, but you'd never admit it to her. You're scared she'll reject you and make fun of you for it. You're afraid she'll hate you. But your drunken state has left you vaulnerable.

"Psh, yea..." you mumble.

"Would you mind if I asked who?" She jumps on the couch and props her head on her hands as she lays on her stomach, feet flailing in the air in contentment.

"Yeeees. I would mind... because it's youuuuu!" You slur.

"Oh god it took you to be drunk to finally admit it!" She says, getting excited. "So you're not into Doomfist?" She asks.

"Nope! Juuuust youuu. Boop!" You Boop her nose.

She gets up off the couch and struts over to you, grabs your shirt collar, and pulls you in for a sweet kiss. You immediately kiss back, dropping the bottle and letting it crash to the floor, shattering. Neither of you care, you're too lost in the moment. You run your fingers through her hair as you both deepen the kiss. She wraps her arms around you and tries to pull you closer, if even possible.