(Marvel) Natasha x Reader

Requested by @LilaDoesFanFics
Hope ya like it!

You enter the grounds of the festival. Even though it's supposed to be a chill event, your senses are still on high alert. You're not part of any organization, but you definitely look up the well known Black Widow, also known as, Natasha Romanoff. You finally convince yourself to relax and to just unwind for a bit. You've finally started to enjoy the day when shots are fired. Screams are heard, not very far away, neither are the shots.
               You snap out of your relaxation, "Really, can't a part time hitman get some rest?" you curse to yourself.
               You pull out a couple blades from hidden pockets in your pants and head into the crowd towards the spot of the shooter; or, shooters. The shooters are stopping people in their tracks before throwing them aside to run away to the south side entrance. You quickly notice the whole place is surrounded.
               "Cooperate with us and no one gets hurt! Now, will the head of the Biological Chemical Department of New York step into the light? We just want to have a little chat." One of the shooters yells into the crowd.
               No one moves. One of the shooters in the center speaks before moving towards the closest person and grabbing them, holding a gun to their head.
"I said step into the light!" He shouts angrily to the crowd.
No one moves, still, so he speaks again, "This gun ain't a normal gun. It's full of a toxic biological specimen. It can wipe out a whole city if fired." He threatens.
You spot some of the Avengers in the crowd, sneaking up on the shooters. You quickly think of a distraction to ensure the Avengers can safely take the shooters out.
"Okay, I might not be the Head of the department, but I know the guy. If you want information, take me." You say as you step through the crowd.
"How do I know you're not shittin' me?"
"Do I look like an Avenger?" You cock an eyebrow. "Look, you can look me over and find I have nothing."
The shooter reluctantly lets the hostage go before quickly grabbing you, twisting your arm behind your back. A normal person wouldn't be able to handle this much pressure, so you play that part, seething through your teeth. He leans in and asks his question.
"Where is the head. I want the head. Not one of his stupid employees."
"I'm not just one of his 'stupid employees', I'm his assistant. Personal assistant." You "manage" to get out.
You zone out from his questioning and try to reach for your knife discretely, ready to attack when the moment is right. That's when you feel his hand grasp yours and rip your arm up to reveal the knife you just reached for.
"So much for your little antics." He sneers.
You rip your arm out of his grasp and he orders his men to fire at you. You duck behind one of his minions and use them as a human shield, forcing your way towards the others. One comes around the back and tries to knock you out, but you block his attack, twisting his arm behind him and using your energy to leap onto him, topple him to his buddy, and take them both out simultaneously. Something whacks against your back, causing you You yelp in surprise. You snap your focus onto the new attacker and take him down, grabbing his gun and flipping your positions so you're behind him. You put him in a chokehold and fight while waiting for him to pass out. No matter how hard you fought, more and more enemies come in from all sides and overpower you. They pin you down, holding your head on the ground, a hand twisted behind you and pulled upwards, one leg crunched under you.
               "Your bravery showed pointless." The boss figure sneers as he bends down to taunt you.
               He kicks your face, causing your nose to instantly bleed, dirt collecting over your features, some of it getting into your eyes. You try to blink it away quickly. You feel him pick you up by your hair, the others letting go of you. The man punches you repeatedly in your stomach, kneeing you a few times before letting you fall to the ground, a dirty, bloody mess. He pulls out his gun and aims it at you.
               "You've got five seconds to step out! Five!" He shouts.
               No one moves.
               "Four!"
               Still nothing.
               "Three!"
               No one.
               "Two!"
               Everyone is petrified.
               "One!"
               BANG!

               You're supposed to be dead.

               But it isn't his gun.

               Black Widow leaps onto him, fighting mercilessly to take him down. The other Avengers almost immediately join the fight, taking down gunmen left and right. You quickly scrambled up despite your condition. You single out a few enemies and work to take them down, although not as efficiently as before. You take a few more hits but you keep going. You keep fighting. You try to keep the enemies away from you while you work on taking them down one at a time. Soon you find yourself in a chokehold, but it's soon broken by a certain redheaded assassin. You haven't realized you're on the ground again until her hand comes into view to help you up. You take it and she pulls you up. You suddenly feel dizzy and start to fall forward into her.
               "Damn. You got one hell of a beating." She mumbles to herself and you. "Cap, we need medical assistance!" She shouts to Spangles.
               "Get her out of here." You hear him reply.
               Black Widow helps you out of the mini war zone while the others handle the situation quickly and effectively. Black widow finds a safe place to lay you down to keep you from collapsing while you both wait on medical assistance.
"How are you holding up?" She asks.
"Fine, I think...?" You bring a hand to your throbbing, spinning head.
"I'll take that as a "Not good"." She slightly smirks at you.
               You can't help but blush slightly at her presence, the bullets whizzing by try to force your attention off of her, but you're too captivated by her.

I couldn't find a way to end this but there. Hope you enjoyed!