(Overwatch) Ashe x (Pickpocket) Reader

Request by @Kyu_11
Hope you enjoy!
(Sorry it's a lil late)

You work at a bar, but your boss hardly ever pays you, despite you working there for over a year already. You have no choice but to pickpocket. You didn't want to do it at first, but it soon grows on you. You only take what you need, silently thanking the not-so-poor victim. Your "hobby" has gotten a little out of hand, as you pickpocket quite a few things on a day to day basis. You pickpocket both money and objects to sell.

You're behind the bar cleaning a glass when a white haired woman all but slams a 20 dollar bill on the table. "Get me as much of the strongest drink you have with this." She demands.

"Y-yea, sure!" You stutter, still startled by her sudden appearance and action.

You take the 20 and go grab the strongest drink, filling up four glasses before handing them back to her. She's clearly stressed, and she downs the first glass pretty quickly. A big omnic appears at her side. It does something that pisses the white head off. She snaps at him.

"Dammit Bob! Don't you ever listen!?" She scolds.

She reaches for her hat to slam on the table in frustration. You spot a nice little medal on the woman's tie. It would do good to sell it for some money; lovely piece of gold. Once she's distracted, hands over her face in frustration, you reach to "grab her cup". You "accidentally knock over one of the glasses on her shirt.

"Shoot, I am terribly sorry, ma'am! Here, napkin." You start to help her clean off her shirt while also snagging the little golden piece off her tie, smoothly and unnoticed.

"Thanks, I'm fine, it's alright." She assures, her demeanor changing drastically.

You apologize once more and take the empty cup. You refill the spilled glass and give it to her, free of charge. You slip the little pin into your pocket and go on with your job. Some time later, the white head leaves with the omnic.

•••

You clean up the last of the bar before heading out, locking the door behind you and storing the keys in your rustic looking satchel. You start to make your way home when about halfway, you hear a voice behind you.

"I believe you got somethin' of mine." The female sneers.

You refuse to turn to face the unknown woman behind you, acting like she might have been talking to someone else.

"Hey, I'm talkin' to ya!" She grabs your shoulder and spins you around to face her.

Your eyes go wide as you recognize the woman from the bar. "I think you've got the wrong person, I don't know you."

"From the bar. You're comin' with me." She starts to drag you away, grasping your wrist.

You try to pull away but she places a gun to your head. "Don't make this hard for me, darlin'."

You freeze, staring at her gun, fear evident in your eyes. The both of you are stopped on the street, just looking at each other.

"Do you know who I am?" She sneers.

You shake your head.

"I'm Ashe, head of the Deadlock Gang."

Aw, shit.

•••

Ashe leads you into a small room, tight grip on your arm and a gun to your head. She releases you into the room and closes the door.

"Now, you should know stealin' is a sin." She says, her lips in a slight growl.

"Isn't that what you do?" You retort.

"Stealin' from me is gonna get you a one way ticket to hell." She steps forward and into your face, leaning down slightly to your level.

She's slightly taller than you and you're slightly intimidated. You swallow hard.

"Now, if you would kindly return the little trinket you stole." She holds out her hand for you to place the pin in it.

You oblige and place the small gold piece in her palm, watching her take her eyes off of you just for a moment to inspect it. It's as if she is worried you're going to take her down because when you release your breath, her eyes snap back to you intimidatingly.

She cautiously looks you over before pulling back and speaking. "I'll let you go for now. But make this mistake again and you'll be in a stickier situation." She leads you out and orders one of her men to take you back and leave you a mile from your town in punishment. Not much of a punishment but it's midnight and it's cold.

You're left with a jacket and you start to make your way to your apartment. You look down in your hand and toss the little gold trinket up before catching it and walking off, hoping she hadn't noticed this one you slipped right out of her pocket.

•••

You walk into your apartment and set your stuff down, walking to your room to put the small pin in your bedside drawer. You flip the lights on and...

"You didn't even last ten minutes." She smirks as she makes her way towards your startled and surprised form.