07 It's All A Dream

Start from the beginning

       "If you were so scared than why did only you come?" Cody asks.

       "Because I know how to deal with a threat and they wanted to make sure that no one came through the dinning room. Now, enjoy the rest of your dinner." My mom says as she quickly walks out of the meeting room to the dinning room. Why are we eating in the netting room? Well my parents decided that we should have our own space but still in range that we can yell if we needed something. Plus they wanted to have "adult conversations". I mentally roll my eyes. Most of us are almost adults and a few of us are already adults. Like Liam. He's eighteen already.

"Anyways, where were we?" Liam asks, trying to get the pepper off of him.

"Raleigh went completely ballistic on everyone." I hear Cody mutter beside me and I grit my teeth together. I want to hit him. I really do but I don't want to ruin dinner even more.

       "This is ridiculous! We haven't seen each other in years! And this is how you all choose to act?!" Tillie demands and everyone is silent. No one was expecting her to go off like that. She's usually the quiet one, the one to blend into the crowd.

      "Tillie is right. This is ridiculous. We were so close and happy when we were younger. Just because we grew up, doesn't mean we have to grow apart." I remind everyone shaking my head.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when your 'family' and your 'friends' replaces you with assholes!" Ellie yells, getting up.

     "Ellie! Wait!" Tillie calls as she gets up and follows her. Emily soon sighs and follows them.

"Anyone else want to leave?" I ask, annoyed. Why can't everyone get along? Have we really drifted so far apart from each other?

     "No? Good." I say when no one else gets up and leaves.

"Why are you such a bitch tonight?" I hear Cody mumble and I snap. I stand up and grab onto his ear, dragging him out of his chair. I push him against the wall by the throat. He's taller than me so I have reach up.

"Why are you such an asshole every night?" I ask him, my temper flaring. He doesn't answer so I apply more pressure on his throat. I can hear everyone yelling at me to get me to stop but I don't care. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and I fling my head back.

      "Shit!" I hear Ethan say and I know that he's the one that I hit. I feel slightly guilty but not enough to take my attention off of Cody, who's clawing at my hands. If he thinks I'm going to let go, he's wrong.

"I'm sorry, princess." I hear Liam whisper in my ear but before I can say or do anything, I fell a sharp pain in my side, like a shot, and my vision starts to blur with the room spinning out of control. My grip on Cody loosens so I can hold something stable so I don't fall over. Focus! I keep repeating in my head. Focus on staying awake. Focus on finding something to hang onto. Voices start to mumble until I can't comprehend what anyone is saying. I can't see straight. I feel myself falling but I can't do anything to stop it. I feel someone catch me but I don't know who it is. That's when my eyes close and everything goes black.

                         ~~~~~~~~

      The first thing I'm aware of is the pounding of my head. I groan and open my eyes, trying to remember what happened. I look around and see I'm in my room on my bed. How did I get here? I look down and see I'm in my black sweatpants and a maroon hoodie. I know for a fact that I didn't change after dinner? So what happened? Memories start coming back and I realize that Liam drugged me or some shit!

"LIAM!" I scream at the top of my lungs and he runs out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Low. I have to force my eyes to stay locked on his.