Party

(I don't own the cover art. Quite frankly, I didn't look closely enough to credit its owner, so, uh... Great job, artist.) (Cuh-RIIINGE bro, credit artists! Artist is Ex_Rio, but I plan on making another picture to replace this one because I no longer believe in ripping off artists' work)

     Link gazed down at Zelda, who sat meekly on her mattress. His questioning gaze practically asked his question for him.
     Zelda waived his unspoken comments. "The party is for you, Link. You fought off all those bad guys for the sake of Hyrule, so... Get on. Go!" She shooed him with both hands.
     Link, reticent to go without Zelda, stood his ground, saluting with his hand above his brow.             When Zelda understood what he meant, she sighed. Staring at her feet, she murmured "As princess, I command you to go the party."
     As Zelda stood, Link hugged her, her surprise letting loose an expletive: "Fuck..." Though she'd merely whispered it, Link was used to listening far more than speaking. He leaned back and stared at her, then left. Zelda had told him she wasn't going because she had too much work to do, but she really just hated being watched constantly: he slept in the floor next to her, he ate next to her, and he even... um, he didn't do anything else, but still.
     Zelda grabbed her diary and jotted some notes about Link's chest, and left a little drawing of him in one of the pages before falling asleep with her book on her chest.
Meanwhile, Link rang the doorbell of the castle side door. After about twenty seconds of patient waiting, the king let him in.
"Link! We started by inviting the other Hylians, but all the Nintendo crew showed up, including your lineage. Um... Your ancestors are all here."
Link gulped, entering slowly. The room was...
Utter chaos.
Links were everywhere, and the legends, such as Mario, Sonic, and the other greats were there. But Link noticed one thing more than any-- every girl in the area had larger-than-usual breasts. Hylian girls were tripping over themselves to get to Link, and they all had enlarged chests. He followed the trail to the back of the room, where he found one of the royal scientists at a booth. He was using some sort of machine to place the slime of a Chuchu into the breasts of every girl who asked, 'courtesy of Hyrule'.
Link ran his hand through his hair, walking around in an attempt to fit in at his own party. After an hour of giving autographs and faking a smile, he sat down at the bar, just wanting to be alone.
"You too?" came a voice from his left. he looked over to find Samus drowning herself in booze.
With a slight reticence, Link nodded.
"Yeah. Parties aren't my thing, either. You get an invitation or something?" she inquired bluntly.
Link shook his head, pointing at his name on the banner.
"It's your party and you can't even enjoy it? You must be the protective type. Worried about someone?" Link sighed, to which Samus replied with a nod. "Listen... I don't do other people, but I'll make an exception for you. When that line back there dies down, I'm gonna see about that boob-job. Wanna help me feel better later?"
Wee virgin Link nodded, not yet realizing what he'd just agreed to.
About an hour's time brought Samus and Link to a room together in a hallway on the left wing of the castle. Her tits were probably about an F-cup now. Link, tired, sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes. Samus locked the door and sauntered over to Link, a smirk on her face. It was at that time that Link realized his situation, and he began sweating.
"You look... tense," Samus whispered into his ear. "Lighten up. Why don't we get in on some foreplay?" she murmured, lying on top of Link, her boobs over his face. "This boob-job was actually pretty cool. Feels real, doesn't it?"
Link nodded, his nose moving Samus' packed bra back and forth.
"Why don't you ever talk?" Samus asked blatantly. When Link was reluctant to say, she reassured him, telling him she'd probably not see him again anyways.
With a sigh, he said, "Ay, mah fockin accent ain' exackly th' mos' appeelang, so ah stay quite coz et's shet."
Samus, blown away, giggled a little, her breasts jiggling on Link's face. "God, you're fucking great. I love that accent as much as those muscles."
Both Link's dick and his smile grew, which Samus counted as a victory. "Come on, Link. Let's get this on, then you and I can separate and get some sleep."
Link, though doubtful, agreed, allowing Samus to have her way with him. Outside the door, Traysi stood alone, chuckling as she jotted into her rumor mill.