"I apologize for the sudden summoning," CC casually said. "You see, I have found another way to cancel my immortality and become normal again without you killing me."

"So, you've been researching about that?" Lelouch asked.

"I have no other choice but to do so since you have not met the condition of our contract. You refused to kill me," CC replied. "Anyway, you've grown much."

"You're still the same as always," Lelouch said.

"Yeah, still young and gorgeous," CC agreed. "So, going back, I summoned you here because I need your help."

"What help?" asked Lelouch.

CC brought out a scroll and showed it to him. There were old writings on it and Lelouch couldn't decipher it. CC also brought out a book and gave it to him.

"You have to chant those in order to remove my immortality. The book is the guide on how to read those ancient writings. Only you could do such since you're the only one living that I have granted the geass power. And for you to know, your geass power will vanish as well in exchange of cancelling the Code. Study the ancient writings and we'll come back here for the ceremony."

"It might take a year for me to decipher these," Lelouch said.

"That ain't a problem," CC replied. "I could wait. Anyway, I have already found the answer so let us go back and prepare some pizza for the homecoming of Shirley."

"How'd you know about that?" Lelouch asked.

"Have you forgotten that we are connected to each other?" CC said as of it was the most obvious thing.

She held his hand and summoned themselves back to the real world. CC stretches before flopping herself to the soft bed of Lelouch.

"I miss sleeping on a soft bed," she said. Just then, something comes up to her mind which made her sit on the bed. When she faced Lelouch to ask where her Cheese-kun has gone to, Lelouch threw the orange plush on her face.

"I kept it clean just in case," he said before facing his computer once more. CC was so happy, she hugged it as tight as she could while rolling on the bed.

Lelouch opened the book CC has given him and laid the scroll next to it.

........................................................................

The next day, everyone gathered at the Fenette household. They've prepared for Shirley's arrival. Milly, Rivalz, Kallen are up to the decorations and the setup. Lelouch, Nunally and Suzaku were assigned to the kitchen.

"Lelouch, where's CC? Nunally told me she came back yesterday," Kallen asked.

"CC,?" Milly asked, "Is she his girlfriend?"

"Probably," Kallen replied.

"She is still asleep at home," Nunally replied instead of her brother.

"Is she attending?" Kallen asked. "I actually prepared a dozen of pizza for her."

"She'll be here in a minute if you'd tell her that," Lelouch said.

"Shirley's here!" Rivalz announced. Everyone lined up and welcomed the orange-haired girl.

Astonished, Shirley couldn't find the right words to say so she simply gave them a hug.

"Thank you," she said happily. "I never expected you'd make some time for this."

"Don't be like that," Milly said as she wraps her arm around her shoulder. "Let's dig in!"

While they are having fun, Milly brought out a microphone and just like usual, she has something in mind.

"Okay, now that we're all here, let us have some games," Milly announced. "Actually, I have brought CC here with me. She is in this house and whoever finds her will have this rare tickets."

Milly showed them the ticket she has. It is the ticket used to enter the main grand palace of the Britannian empire. The most successful people in the world are there. The grandest event that is wanted to be visited by millions of people. Kallen thought that it would be a great breakthrough to her growing business. Suzaku thought it would be the best opportunity to showcase his skills in maneuvering knightmare frames. Shirley knew that if she is exposed to this, it will be the prime of her career.

When Milly said the go signal, the three disappeared in no time.

"They're fast," Milly said with a smile.

Kallen immediately went to the kitchen where she has left the dozen of pizzas and saw a box missing.

"She's been here," she told to herself and went to another room. After an hour, no one was able to locate her. They all gave up and went back to the living room where Milly is busy eating.

"She's not here," Kallen said.

"I'm here," CC said who is currently on her 3rd box of pizza. She has been at Milly's side all along. She got the tickets and and gave Suzaku, Shirley and Kallen each.

"There you go, I'm an angel sent from above to make your dreams come true," she said.

Everyone laughed. Well, except for Lelouch who sees her a witch more than an angel.

While the others are having some fun, CC and Lelouch are at the balcony.

"Don't you want to attend the party of Princess Cornelia?" asked CC. Lelouch shook his head.

"We have nothing to do with each other. We've always been on separate ways," he replied.

A quiet moment passed after that, then Lelouch asked, "What will you do when you've regained your mortality back?"

CC looked at the horizon, she seems to be a loss of words and is looking for something to say.

"If you don't have any plans, I am asking you if you're willing to sign a contract. But this time, I will do my part until the end, I won't be refusing to do my part of the contract," Lelouch said.

"And what is that contract?" CC asked in curiosity.

"This ring would signify that we are bound with the said contract," Lelouch replied as he shows her a ring made of gold, trimmed with emerald as green as her hair. CC stared at it.

"Is that a yes or a no?" asked Lelouch, impatient.

"You've fallen for me, boya," she said with a smirk as she stretches her hand towards him.

"Indeed," Lelouch agreed. "Your bewitching beauty deserves to be admired by a great man like me."

Lelouch slowly puts the ring on her finger and CC likes it, very much. Just like before, their new contract is sealed with a kiss.

THE END

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you so much for reading my story until the end and I appreciate your votes! Thank you very much and I love you all!!

It actually took me two years to complete this and thank you for always being there despite the fact that I was updating too slow. I apologize for that. I actually made all the remaining chapters during the holy week but I decided to publish one chapter randomly.

Please comment your opinions about this for my improvement. I would also like to request if you could vote for the chapters. That would be great and thank you once more! love you all!!