Final Battle

"CC," the emperor called out. "It is not yet too late to come and fight alongside us. Come. Take my hand and pledge your loyalty to me once more."

"No," CC sternly replied as she stands up on her feet.

"CC, don't be too harsh on yourself,"Marianne said who is standing beside her emperor."You've lived long enough, suffered enough. If you come back to our side, you'll suffer no more."

"CC," emperor said. "I know you've always wanted to die. That is your one and only wish, ain't it? I could grant that wish of yours right here and right now."

The emperor made his way to CC and held her hand. He pulled her closer to him and he cupped her cheek dearly.

"Give me your Code and I shall grant your wish," he whispered.

CC was tempted to do as he says. She wanted to give her the Code badly but something is stopping her. The fact that she made a contract with Lelouch and she still didn't help him get his goal is not just right for her to just leave.

On the outside world, Suzaku and Lelouch are fighting each other.

"Argh! The Lancelot is more flexible," Kallen said.

"I must admit we are at his mercy," Lelouch said.

"Lelouch, just give up and we'll settle this peacefully,'' Suzaku said.

"No," Lelouch replied with resolute. "Just like you, I am fighting for my belief in freedom."

"Guren, come down here and lend us a hand," Lelouch said and the auto-piloted knightmare frame responded to his command.

Lelouch suddenly heard the voice of CC which seemed to be so distant. She is calling out his name with a soft and weak voice.

"CC!" he yelled out, "Where the hell are you?"

He could still hear her voice.

"What the hell is wrong with that woman?" Kallen asked. "Where'd she disappear to?"

"I'm not sure," Lelouch replied and suddenly, Lancelot landed a blow on Gawain, making them go backwards.

"Damn it," Kallen cursed under her breath as she charged once more.

"Lelouch, hold Lancelot close to you , could you do that?" CC requested which was now loud and clear.

"I could do that, but what for?" Lelouch asked.

"I shall summon the two of you here," CC replied. "Do it as fast as you can."

"Kallen, could you fight him close?" Lelouch asked to his colleague.

"Of course, I can but it will be our disadvantage," Kallen replied.

"No, it will not be the case. If Suzaku and I disappear out of thin air, I will leave you in charge. Prince Schneizel will be here in any moment and I trust you to hold them off for a while," Lelouch ordered.

"I demand an explanation after these are all over," Kallen demanded before racing towards the Lancelot. The Gawain clamped its arm on the Lancelot and in a blink of an eye, a blinding light appeared, and Lelouch and the Lancelot disappeared.

"I don't freaking know what happened to those two and we have to win the fight in order to know how it happened," Kallen told herself before lifting the Gawain midair where she could now see Prince Schneizel and his hundred troops.

In the World of Memories, Lelouch and Suzaku appeared before the emperor and empress. CC was still being held by the emperor which angered the raven-haired guy.